Add to basket or enquire
This informational paediatric first aid course will explain the fundamental procedures of first aid that enable you to carry out the first hand whenever an unanticipated situation occurs, or before the specialists support arrives. Gain the skills and knowledge related to working in the field of support and care for children and efficiently deal with situations such as cuts, injuries, choking, suffocation, broken bones and other emergency conditions.
Besides, being a certified Paediatric First Aider will open captivating employment opportunities in schools, day care, health and social care setting, etc.
Highlights of the Paediatric First Aid Course:
- Gain an introductory education to Paediatric First Aid and the crucial role and responsibilities of a first aider.
- Get introduced to first aid kits and their best applications.
- Discover a wide range of topics including initial assessment and treatment, different likely illness and injuries, and the most widespread illnesses.
- Learn to provide emergency life support, anaphylaxis, head injuries, asthma, seizures, CPR, poisoning, heat stroke and their precautions and treatments.
- Explore common accidents and emergencies, first aid for minor burns, cuts, bites, stings and scratches, etc.
- Discover every aspect of the first aid for unresponsiveness and injury, critical incidents, drowning, fever and many more.
Why Choose this Paediatric First Aid Course:
- This best ever Paediatric First Aid Course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Paediatric First Aid Course is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Paediatric First Aid Course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Paediatric First Aider skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
This Paediatric First Aid Course is designed with the following modules:
Module 1: Aim of First Aid and the First Steps.
Module 2: Resuscitation (CPR)
Module 3: Secondary Assessment, The Recovery Position And Shock.
Module 4: Head and Eye Injuries, Fractures, and Amputation.
Module 5: Choking, Wounds, Bleeding, Burns & Scalds.
Module 6: Secondary Conditions and Reactions I - Allergic Reactions, Bites and Stings, High Temperatures, Hyperventilation & Nosebleeds.
Module 7: Secondary Conditions and Reactions II - Meningitis and Septicaemia, Fainting, Sprains and Strains.
Module 8: Chronic Conditions - Asthma, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Sickle Cell Disease.
Module 9: Medical Emergencies - Poisoning, Smoke inhalation, Hypothermia, Electric Shock, Croup, Drowning.
How is the Paediatric First Aid Course assessed?
To successfully complete the Paediatric First Aid Course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful course completion, you will qualify for a CPD certificate from One Education as proof of your new skills. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Paediatric First Aid Course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
This best ever Paediatric First Aid Course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Paediatric First Aid Course is for you.
The Paediatric First Aid Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Looking for suitable course to cover me at our child’s athletics club. Already qualified first aided in the workplace. Would this be appropriate?
Hi Sonia, Thanks for the question. This course will be a good match of what you're looking for. This is certified by the CPD and you will get an accredited certificate upon successful completion of the course. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, How long can I have access to the course? Thanks.
Dear Floriane, Thank you for contacting us. You will get one year access to the course after purchasing, and you can complete it anytime within a year. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do I need to attend any pre-requisite course before I enrol in this course? Does the score of test will be included in the qualificatio
Dear Thnaa, Thank you for your question. No, you do not need to have any course completed to enrol into this course. Yes, the score of the final exam will be mentioned on the transcript. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.