Hard copy of the certificate is available on the payment of £35. This includes the postal... Read more
- Tutor is available to students
Operations Management is a business function which is accountable for the development; organizing and controlling the resources that are required for the manufacturing of products and services for an organization.
The main focus of the operations management is the successful planning, arrangement and control of the production and the service entities.
The unit defines the operations management thoroughly and introduces a broad range of key issues in operations management to the candidates; it also describes the different types of operations and various financial terms.
On the completion of this unit learners will be equipped to identify the concepts of GAAP (General Accepted Accounting Principles), key reports and the method of getting the right people in place.
Business /Operations Management
After the completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Define operation management
- Identify the different types of operations
Introduction to Operations Management
- Defining Operations Management
- Types of Operations
- Understanding Financial Terms
- General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Key Reports
- Getting the Right People in Place
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with CPD Courses you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
• Business owners, managers, entrepreneurs,
• People seeking to expand their career opportunities
• Existing employees looking to develop their CPD
• Office workers at all levels
• Team Leaders and supervisors
• Entrepreneurs planning to start their own business
This is a standalone course and assumes no prior knowledge.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.