London Training For Excellence
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Day 1 - The Role of the Executive Secretary/PA:
- Job definition and analysis.
- Identification of personality type.
- How to project an image of self-confidence and professionalism.
Day 2 - Time and Stress Management:
- Analyse time usage.
- Work prioritizing and scheduling.
- Travel arrangements.
- Diary management.
- The key steps in the problem-solving and decision-making model.
- Teams and decision-making.
- Different strategies that can be used in decision-making.
Day 3 - Communications:
- What is communication?
- Improving communications within an existing team.
- Oral and listening skills.
- Reporting to Management.
- Negotiation skills and techniques.
- Comparison of telephone / face to face / written communications, their effectiveness and suitability for different situations.
- Effective Communication.
- Communication barriers.
- Use body language effectively.
- Positive thinking.
- Listening skills.
- Dealing with difficult people and difficult situations.
Day 4 - Organizing Meeting:
- What makes good meetings good / bad meetings bad?
- Obstacles to meeting effectiveness.
- Key Characteristics of an effective meeting.
- Meeting rules.
- Meeting process.
- Agenda setting.
- Meeting evaluation.
- Meeting room.
- Recording devices
Day 5 - The Working Day:
- Practicing a “typical day” simulated scenario incorporating issues and techniques from the week.
- Identifying an approach and style that suits you as an individual.
- Reporting to Management – presentation and negotiation techniques
- Personal Action Plan.
- Using computer and electronic office management and secretary (work- shop).
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.