London Training For Excellence
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Day 1 - The Role of the Executive Secretary/PA:
- Job definition and analysis.
- Identification of personality type.
- How to project an image of self-confidence and professionalism.
Day 2 - Time and Stress Management:
- Analyse time usage.
- Work prioritizing and scheduling.
- Travel arrangements.
- Diary management.
- The key steps in the problem-solving and decision-making model.
- Teams and decision-making.
- Different strategies that can be used in decision-making.
Day 3 - Communications:
- What is communication?
- Improving communications within an existing team.
- Oral and listening skills.
- Reporting to Management.
- Negotiation skills and techniques.
- Comparison of telephone / face to face / written communications, their effectiveness and suitability for different situations.
- Effective Communication.
- Communication barriers.
- Use body language effectively.
- Positive thinking.
- Listening skills.
- Dealing with difficult people and difficult situations.
Day 4 - Organizing Meeting:
- What makes good meetings good / bad meetings bad?
- Obstacles to meeting effectiveness.
- Key Characteristics of an effective meeting.
- Meeting rules.
- Meeting process.
- Agenda setting.
- Meeting evaluation.
- Meeting room.
- Recording devices
Day 5 - The Working Day:
- Practicing a “typical day” simulated scenario incorporating issues and techniques from the week.
- Identifying an approach and style that suits you as an individual.
- Reporting to Management – presentation and negotiation techniques
- Personal Action Plan.
- Using computer and electronic office management and secretary (work- shop).
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.