Add to basket or enquire
If you are interested in helping to shape people into wellness, then the employment option of a nutritional consultant will be a perfect choice for you.
We have designed this Nutrition Consultant Course in helping you involve in a career that both goes with commercial and social interest.
This best ever Nutrition Consultant Course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Nutrition Consultant Course is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive Nutrition Consultant Course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Nutrition Consultant Course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying Nutrition Consultant Course:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
In the Nutrition Consultant Course, you will study the health histories and determine specific nutritional requirements. The procedures for adopting healthy food habits explained throughout the course. Grasp the basics of nutrition and learn to promote eating plans that improve healthy metabolism, sound immune response, and gain healthy body weight. The Nutrition Consultant Course also discusses the food consumption for optimal health as well as foods that should avoid maintaining sound health.
This Nutrition Consultant Course is designed with the following modules:
- Introduction to Basic Health
- Overview of Nutritional Terms
- Understanding Food Labels and Claims
- The Science of Nutrition & Professionals
- Carbohydrates – Sugar
- Carbohydrates – Starch
- Carbohydrates – Fiber
- Fat – Omega 3, 6, 9 & Cholesterol
- Minerals Starting With Iron & Zinc
- More Minerals – Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium
- Vitamins – Starting with B’s
- Vitamins A, C, E, K – the Antioxidants
- Couple More Minerals – Sodium & Potassium
- Trace Minerals, B12 & Vitamin D
What to Avoid & Problem Areas
- Nutritional Deficiencies & Food Allergies
- Organic vs Toxic Chemicals – Finding Balance
- Fads. Trends, and Extremes in Diet
- Exercise Unlocks Nutrients
Putting It All Together
- Calorie Intake & Menu Development
- Practical Application & Summary
Nutrition 4 Optimal Health -Handouts
- Nutrition 4 Optimal Health -Handouts
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the Nutrition Consultant Course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion of Nutrition Consultant Course, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Nutrition Consultant Course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Nutrition Consultant Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.