Add to basket or enquire
24 Hour Flash Deal 15-in-1 Nursery Nurse Bundle
Take the initial steps toward a successful long-term career by studying the Nursery Nurse package online with StudyHub through our online learning platform. After completing extensive research, we designed this customised Nursery Nurse course to ease your journey toward your goal. The Nursery Nurse course covers all of the latest information to keep you ahead of the job market and prepare you for the next step.
The Nursery Nurse bundle can help you improve your CV, wow potential employers, and differentiate yourself from the mass.
This Nursery Nurse Bundle consists the following career-oriented courses:
- Course 01: Nursery Nurse / Assistant & Child Attachment
- Course 02: Paediatric First Aid and Medical Emergency Training
- Course 03: Educational Psychology and Development
- Course 04: EYFS Teaching Guidelines and Training
- Course 05: Lesson Planning for Teaching
- Course 06: Child Care
- Course 07: Pedagogy Teaching Method
- Course 08: Home Education
- Course 09: Remote Teaching Online
- Course 10: Special Education Needs (SEN) Teaching Methodologies
- Course 11: Autism Awareness
- Course 12: Physical Education (PE) Teacher
- Course 13: KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant
- Course 14: Safeguarding Children & Child Risk Assessment
- Course 15: Assertiveness Skills
The Nursery Nurse Bundle has been prepared by focusing largely on career readiness.
After studying the complete Nursery Nurse training, you will be able to participate in the course assessment, which is included in the course. After completing the assessment, you can claim all courses pdf certificates for free. Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
The Nursery Nurse course has been prepared by focusing largely on career readiness. It has been designed by our Nursery Nurse specialists in a manner that you will be likely to find yourself head and shoulders above the others. For better learning, one to one assistance will also be provided with Nursery Nurse, if it’s required by any learners.
Course Curriculum of this Nursery Nurse Bundle :
***Nursery Assistant / Nurse***
- Introduction to Nursery Assistance
- Understanding Child Development
- Importance of Early Years Development
- Care for Children
- Keeping Children Healthy and Safe
- Child Protection
- Play, Imagination and Creativity
- Children with Special Needs
Who is this course for?
This Nursery Nurse course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
There is no formal qualification needed for this Nursery Nurse course.
You will be able to achieve a lucrative career because this Nursery Nurse Bundle includes various courses as a bonus.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.