The NEBOSH International Certificate in Oil & Gas Safety aims to instil a firm understanding of the effective implementation of international safety standards and management systems both off- and onshore. This course consists of 5 course units and, upon completion of the exam, will see students adding an international certification to their CVs.
There are no entry requirements to undertake this course. The exam consists of 1 written paper (IOG1) which lasts 2 hours.
Did you know?
· This certification focuses on international standards
· Specifically designed for the oil and gas industry
· £35,000 is the average salary for Health and Safety Compliance Officers
· £45,000 is the average salary for Oil and Gas Safety Officers
Benefits of studying with ITonlinelearning
· Ability to study at your own pace 24/7
· You can pause and rewind the material at any time
· Extensive exam simulators
· Studying is broken down into easily manageable sections
· Access to study material for 1 year
· Excellent resource for refreshing your knowledge and preparing for interviews
· Our Advisors will help you build your CV once you have completed the training
For more information, enquire now and one of our highly experienced Course and Career Advisors will assist you in determining the best study path for your specific needs.
Who is this course for?
NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Safety & Health is perfect for:
- Safety Compliance Advisor
- Health and Safety Manager
- Shift Operations Technician
There are no academic requirements to study this course.
NEBOSH International Certificate in Oil & Gas Safety is perfect for:
· Safety Advisor
· Safety Officer
· Safety Inspector
· Anyone that is interested in gaining a strong knowledge of safety in the oil and gas industry
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.