NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Safety & Health
Reduced From £695 to a Special Rate of Only £550 or 5 easy monthly spread payments of... Read more
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
- NUS card is included in price
The NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Safety & Health is aimed at those that need to have a firm understanding of everyday health, safety and welfare in the construction workplace. The course consists of 3 course units and will see students adding a national certificate to their CVs.
There are no entry requirements to undertake this course. The exam consists of 2 written papers (NGC1 and NCC1), each of which lasts 2 hours, and 1 practical inspection report (NCC2).
Did you know?
· Specifically designed for the Construction Industry
· Covers all legal requirements for health and safety at work
· £40,000 is the average salary for Site Safety Officers
· £50,000 is the average salary for Construction Health and Safety Officers
Benefits of studying with ITonlinelearning
· Ability to study at your own pace 24/7
· You can pause and rewind the material at any time
· Extensive exam simulators
· Studying is broken down into easily manageable sections
· Access to study material for 1 year
· Excellent resource for refreshing your knowledge and preparing for interviews
· Our Advisors will help you build your CV once you have completed the training
For more information, enquire now and one of our highly experienced Course and Career Advisors will assist you in determining the best study path for your specific needs.
Who is this course for?
NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Safety & Health is perfect for:
- Construction Managers
- Construction Supervisors
- Construction Health and Safety Inspectors
- Anyone that is interested in gaining a strong knowledge of health and safety in the construction workplace
There are no academic requirements to study this course.
- Construction Worker
- Construction Project Manager
- Contruction Foreman
- Construction Management
- Construction Supervisors
- Site Health and Safety Inspectors
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.