Lion Heart Consulting
Lion Heart offers this five-day intensive course which provides delegates with a thorough understanding of the internationally recognised and best practice programme management methodology Managing Successful Programmes (MSP).
By the end of this course, delegates will have to confidently use MSP to manage programmes in line with strategic aims of a business and its day to day running.
This is a five-day course focused on the MSP® Foundation and Practitioner training. The course covers the following topics:
- MSP® introduction and overview
- MSP® framework and concepts
- Identifying a programme
- Blueprint design and delivery
- Defining a programme
- Planning and control
- Benefits realisation management
- Organisation and the programme office
- The Business Case
- Leadership and stakeholder engagement
- Managing the tranches
- Delivering the capability and realising the benefits
- Quality management
- Risk management and issue resolution
- Closing a programme
Who is this course for?
The MSP® Foundation & Practitioner training is suitable for:
- Project and Programme Managers who want to sharpen their skills
- Project team members who need to understand and apply the processes involved in their corporate programmes
- Anyone who is looking to cross-train for a career in programme and project management
- Project and Programme Managers who are looking to study towards the full MSP® qualification to validate their experience and knowledge
Familiarity with projects OR Programme management is useful but not essential
This qualification will assist anyone wanting to move into Programme Management, Senior project manager or anyone working within a Programme such as a member of a PMO
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.