If you're looking to target specific technologies and to distinguish yourself by demonstrating in depth knowledge and expertise in specialised technologies, then the Microsoft Office Project 2013 course is for you.
Included in your modules - Essential skills for your career:
- Setting Up a Project in Microsoft Project 2013
- Creating a Task-Based Schedule in Microsoft Project 2013
- Managing Resources and Assignments in Microsoft Project 2013
- Tracking and Analyzing Projects Using Microsoft Project 2013
- Communicating Project Information Using Microsoft Project 2013
Why join us?
- Award winning customer support
- We know the job market inside out
- Trusted by the giants
- Value for money
- CV detox - exclusive to our students
- We're with you from start to finish
- Expert career advice
- Progress reports
- Exam booking support
- All UK students receive an NUS student discount card
- Your success is our success
Get certified the Learning People way:
- World's #1 eLearning portal
- 12 months unlimited access
- Global community of peers
- Professional development that works around you
- Training mapped to Microsoft exam curriculum
- Award winning training used globally by leading corporate client
Globally recognised Microsoft certification:
Set yourself apart from the competition with a respected certification recognised around the world.
Validate your skillset:
The course is specifically designed to help project managers apply the leading project management best practices and methodologies - as established by PMI.
Be top of your game:
Provides industry recognition to professionals who use Microsoft Project Standard 2010 and Project Professional 2010, showing that they can manage and support projects in an enterprise environment.
Who is this course for?
Team members, project leaders, project managers, schedulers or desktop support technicians.
Familiarity with key project management concepts and terminology + experience in scheduling, estimating, coordinating, controlling, budgeting, staffing and supporting other users of Office Project.
This course will give you the skills needed to pursue a career as:
- Quantity Surveyors
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Sponsors
- Project Engineers
- Project Coordinators
- Planning Managers
- Planning Engineers
- Project Cost Control Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Planning Engineers
- Control Engineers
- Project Analysts
- Project Leaders
- IT Project Managers
- Product Managers
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.