Add to basket or enquire
To deliver an even greater learning opportunity, we have combined our Microsoft Excel Beginners, Excel Intermediate and Excel Advanced Courses. The result? Our most popular, high-quality and in-depth Microsoft Excel Complete Course.
Taking this Microsoft Excel Complete Video Course will teach you how to effectively use Microsoft Excel to create and edit workbooks and spreadsheets. Maximising your understanding of Excel will save you countless hours and allow you to improve your productivity.
MS Excel for Beginners Course
You will obtain a full overview of the most common essential features of Excel and how to use them. This is ideal for those using Excel at home or at work for more basic tasks, including tracking simple expenditures and calculating sums or totals.
- A basic overview of Excel
- Calculating sums, averages, and totals
- Counting cells
- Learning formulas, such as IF, COUNTIF, SUMIF, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and AVERAGEIF
- Pivot tables
- Inserting, editing, and deleting comments
- Creating borders
- Wrapping text
- Merging cells
- Pasting, sorting, and converting columns to rows
- Creating graphs and charts
- Using hyperlinks
MS Excel Intermediate Course
You will build upon what you have learned in the MS Excel Intermediate course, with more advanced concepts. The basics learned in the MS Excel forBeginner course will give you a good foundation, even for those with some experience in Excel. This is ideal for those who use Excel at work who want to improve their skills.
- Learning more about intermediate Excel functions including ABS, SUMIF, HLOOKUP, VLOOKUP, COUNTIF, AVERAGEIF, AVERAGEIFS, and AVERAGEA
- Data validation with date, list, time, and numbers
- Functions such as RANK, MIN, MAX, CHAR, MODE, MEDIAN, CODE, CLEAN, and EXACT
- How to remove duplicates in Excel
- Creating random numbers
- Changing text case
- Adding passwords
- Sending emails from Excel
- Adding custom backgrounds
- How to auto fill data
- Adding special characters
- Changing border colour and theme
MS Excel Advanced Course
The most in-depth of the three, the MS Excel Advanced course will prepare anyone for full professional use of excel at work. It is ideal for those who need advanced level knowledge of Excel, applicable in any career.
- VLOOKUP Advanced formula options and manipulations
- Other advanced functions including OR, AND, CHOOSE, INDIRECT, REPLACE, LEN, LEFT, FIND
- Functions including CEILING, CORREL, DATEDIF, DATEVALUE, DAVERAGE and EDATE
- Colouring a column and row with a formula
- Highlighting a cell with a formula
- Functions including ISODD, ISNUMBER, ISTEXT, ISLOGICAL, ISNONTEXT, ISERR and ISBLANK
- Functions including DGET, DMAX, DPRODUCT, DCOUNTA, DCOUNT and DSUM
- Calculating loan IPMT and EMI
- Functions including DATEDIF, DATEVALUE, EDATE, EOMONTH, MATCH and INDEX
- Full explanation of the INDEX and MATCH functions, covering several modules
- Looking up data
- Selecting only cells containing comments
- Hiding formulas
************************** Course Modules **************************
**Microsoft Excel Beginners Course**
Getting Started with Microsoft Office Excel 2016
- Navigate the Excel User Interface
- Use Excel Commands
- Create and Save a Basic Workbook
- Enter Cell Data
- Use Excel Help
- Create Worksheet Formulas
- Insert Functions
- Reuse Formulas and Functions
Modifying a Worksheet
- Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search for and Replace Data
- Use Proofing and Research Tools
Formatting a Worksheet
- Apply Text Formats
- Apply Number Format
- Align Cell Contents
- Apply Styles and Themes
- Apply Basic Conditional Formatting
- Create and Use Templates
- Preview and Print a Workbook
- Set Up the Page Layout
- Configure Headers and Footers
- Manage Worksheets
- Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
- Manage Workbook Properties
**Microsoft Excel Intermediate Course**
Working with Functions
- Work with Ranges
- Use Specialized Functions
- Work with Logical Functions
- Work with Date & Time Functions
- Work with Text Functions
Working with Lists
- Sort Data
- Filter Data
- Query Data with Database Functions
- Outline and Subtotal Data
- Create and Modify Tables
- Apply Intermediate Conditional Formatting
- Apply Advanced Conditional Formatting
Visualizing Data with Charts
- Create Charts
- Modify and Format Charts
- Use Advanced Chart Features
Using PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Create a PivotTable
- Analyze PivotTable Data
- Present Data with PivotCharts
- Filter Data by Using Timelines and Slicers
**Microsoft Excel Advanced Course**
Working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- Use Links and External References
- Use 3-D References
- Consolidate Data
Using Lookup Functions and Formula Auditing
- Use Lookup Functions
- Trace Cells
- Watch and Evaluate Formulas
Sharing and Protecting Workbooks
- Collaborate on a Workbook
- Protect Worksheets and Workbooks
Automating Workbook Functionality
- Apply Data Validation
- Search for Invalid Data and Formulas with Errors
- Work with Macros
Creating Sparklines and Mapping Data
- Create Sparklines
- Determine Potential Outcomes Using Data Tables
- Determine Potential Outcomes Using Scenarios
- Use the Goal Seek Feature
- Forecasting Data Trends
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
This Microsoft Excel Complete Video Course is ideal for any professionals who wish to use Excel in their work on a regular basis, or anyone trying to expand their professional skills in general. No experience or qualifications are required for this course, so it is suitable for both those new to Excel and those with some previous experience.
Student Testimonials On Our Microsoft Excel Complete Video Course - Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced:
"I have been hoping to improve my understanding of Microsoft Excel for some time, but couldn’t find the right course for me that combined a beginner’s overview with more advanced learning. After discovering this course, I believe it was worth the wait. I really enjoyed how there was no time limit or deadlines, as this meant I could fit my studies around my work."
"Thanks to this course, I now have a good understanding of the popular tips and tricks of Excel, as well as some of the complicated concepts and formulas. I was able to complete this course on my tablet wherever I could pick up a WiFi signal. And with lifetime access, I can always top up my knowledge if I need to."
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
With so much covered in the course are you able to refresh your memory at some point in the future after completing the course?
Dear Jo, Thanks for the question. Once you purchase a course, you will get a one-year access to the course. After your one-year validation is over, you can always get back to refresh your memory. You will just need to give us an email asking the access to the course. We happily extend the validity for you. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do I need to pay the postal charge for the hardcopy certificate?
Dear Jasmine, Thanks for the question. You don’t need to pay any separate postal charge for the hardcopy certificate. We don’t charge our learners for the delivery of the certificate. Once you will successfully complete and pass the course, you will be able to obtain an accredited certificate. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How long does the course take to complete?
Dear Antony, Thanks for the question. Once you purchase any course, you will have a one-year access to the course. Therefore, you can complete it anytime within a year. However, the estimated courses duration is 11 hours. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.