Add to basket or enquire
Give a compliment to your career and take it to the next level. This Mechanical Engineering for Car Maintenance will provide you with the essential knowledge to shine in your professional career. Whether you want to develop skills for your next job or elevate skills for your next promotion, this Mechanical Engineering for Car Maintenance will help you keep ahead of the pack.
The Mechanical Engineering for Car Maintenance incorporates basic to advanced level skills to shed some light on your way and boost your career. Hence, you can strengthen your expertise and essential knowledge, which will assist you in reaching your goal. Further, this Mechanical Engineering for Car Maintenance will add extra value to your resume to stand out to potential employers.
Throughout the programme, it stresses how to improve your competency as a person in your chosen field while also outlining essential career insights in this job sector. Consequently, you’ll sharpen your knowledge and skills; on the other hand, see a clearer picture of your career growth in future. By the end of the Mechanical Engineering for Car Maintenance, you can equip yourself with the essentials to keep you afloat in the competition.
Along with this Mechanical Engineering for Car Maintenance course, you will get 10 other premium courses. Also, you will get an original Hardcopy and PDF certificate for the title course. Moreover, you will get 10 other PDF certificates and a student ID card absolutely free as gifts.
This Mechanical Engineering for Car Maintenance Bundle Consists of the following Premium courses:
- Course 01: Car Mechanic and Repair Training
- Course 02: Car Restoration
- Course 03: Hybrid Vehicle Expert Training
- Course 04: Internal Combustion Engine Basics
- Course 05: Engine Lubricant System Training - Level 4
- Course 06: Motorbike Repairing and Maintenance Diploma
- Course 07: PUWER
- Course 08: Manual Handling Level 2
- Course 09: Fire Safety | Online Course
- Course 10: RIDDOR Training
- Course 11: First Aid Training
As one of the top course providers in the UK, we’re committed to providing you with the best educational experience possible. Our industry experts have designed the Mechanical Engineering for Car Maintenance to empower you to learn all at once with accuracy. You can take the course at your own pace — anytime, from anywhere.
So, enrol now to advance your career!
Benefits you’ll get choosing Apex Learning for this Mechanical Engineering for Car Maintenance:
- Pay once and get lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificates, student ID for the title course included in a one-time fee
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday
- Free up your time — don’t waste time and money travelling for classes
- Accessible, informative modules designed by expert instructors
- Learn at your ease — anytime, from anywhere
- Study the course from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- CPD accredited course — improve the chance of gaining professional skills
- Gain valuable knowledge without leaving your home
How will I get my Certificate?
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to order your CPD Accredited Certificates (PDF + Hard Copy) as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £10 * 11 = £110)
- Hard Copy Certificate: Free (For The Title Course)
If you want to get hardcopy certificates for other courses, generally you have to pay £20 for each. But with this special offer, Apex Learning is offering a Flat 50% discount on hard copy certificates, and you can get each for just £10!
PS The delivery charge inside the UK is £3.99, and the international students have to pay £9.99.
Curriculum of Mechanical Engineering for Car Maintenance Bundle
Course 01: Car Mechanic and Repair Training
- Module 01: Safety Rules & Introduction to Tools
- Module 02: General Maintenance for Car Mechanics
- Module 03: Dashboard Indicator Lights
- Module 04: Tyres
- Module 05: Internal Combustion Engines & Engine Oil
- Module 06: The Cooling System
- Module 07: The Fuel System
- Module 08: The Electrical System
- Module 09: The Drive Train
- Module 10: Brakes
- Module 11: Buying a Car
Course 02: Car Restoration
- Module 01: Car Restoration plan
- Module 02: Restoring the Car's Interior
- Module 03: Restoring the Car's Exterior
- Module 04: Restoring the Engine
- Module 05: Reassemble & Test Drive
Course 03: Hybrid Vehicle Expert Training
- Types of Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Degree of Hybridisation
- Components of HEVs
- Regenerative Systems
Course 04: Internal Combustion Engine Basics
- Course Overview
- Engine Exterior
- Common Engine Components
- How Two Stroke Engines Work
- How Four Stroke Engines Work
- Petrol vs. Diesel
- Lubrication Oil System
- Fuel System
- Air and Exhaust Systems
- Cooling Water System
- Cylinder Sleeve
- Electrical System Part 1
- Electrical System Part 2
- Final Thoughts
Course 05: Engine Lubricant System Training - Level 4
- Functions & Components of Lubrication System
- Basic Working of the Lubrication System
- Properties, Additives & Designations of Lube Oils
- Lab Analysis & Diagnostics of the Lubrication Oil
Course 06: Motorbike Repairing and Maintenance Diploma
- Introduction to Motorbike Maintenance
- Basics of Engine
- Engine Cooling and Lubrication
- Intake, Fuel, Clutch and Exhaust Systems
- Electrical Maintenance
- Wheels, Tires and Brakes Maintenance
- Transmission, Frame and Steering
- Cleaning, Setting Up and Storage
Course 07: PUWER
- Module 01: Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
- Module 02: Selection and Conformity of Work Equipment
- Module 03: Safe Functionality of Work Equipment
- Module 04: Monitoring and Evaluation of Work Equipment
- Module 05: Maintenance of Work Equipment
Course 08: Manual Handling Level 2
- Introduction, Legislation and Guidance
- Manual Handling Hazards and Injuries
- Manual Handling Risk Assessments
- Controlling and Reducing the Risks
- Safe Lifting Techniques
Course 09: Fire Safety | Online Course
- Module 01: Basics of Fire Safety
- Module 02: Regulations and Risk Assessment
- Module 03: Fire Safety Measures
- Module 04: Fire Safety routes and signs
- Module 05: Evacuation Strategies
Course 10: RIDDOR Training
- Module 1: Health and Safety at Work and the Laws
- Module 2: Managing for Health and Safety
- Module 3: Risk Assessment and Common Risks
- Module 4: RIDDOR
Course 11: First Aid Training
- Introduction to Workplace First Aid
- Legal Framework for Workplace First Aid
- Incident Management at Work
- Primary Survey
- Secondary Survey
- Basic First-Aid Techniques
- Dealing with Minor Injuries at the Workplace
- Secondary Illness Loss of Responsiveness and CPR
- Secondary Illness Breathing Problems
- Secondary Illnesses and Injuries
- Dealing With Fractures and Dislocations
- Call for an Emergency
Who is this course for?
Anyone from any background can enrol in this Mechanical Engineering for Car Maintenance bundle. Persons with similar professions can also refresh or strengthen their skills by enrolling in this course. Students can take this course to gather professional knowledge besides their study or for the future.
Disclaimer: Our comprehensive course will enhance your theoretical knowledge to help you explore your opportunities in relevant sectors. But please note that this course is not a professional qualification and will not allow you to work professionally.
Our Mechanical Engineering for Car Maintenance is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, laptops, tablets and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible with tablets and smartphones, so you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course; it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Having this various expertise will increase the value of your CV and open you up to multiple job sectors.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.