Add to basket or enquire
What will you get from Massage Therapy Training for Nurses:
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- 35+ lessons across 20 hours of content, which can be completed at your own pace
- Video and text materials, practice exercises and test questions to aid your learning
- Go from basic understanding of Massage Therapy to the almost expert level
- Ideal for anyone who wants to learn about Massage Therapy and is interested to work in Therapist or relevant industry.
- Support from our experienced instructor and customer support team.
Discover the secrets to a healing touch with this Massage Therapy Training for Nurses. The course will immerse you in the field, focusing on the knowledge, skills and attributes necessary for success as a qualified nurse!
This course teaches fundamental massage skills such as hydrotherapy, palpation, remedial exercise, and patient assessment. Students learn different types of massage treatments, along with medical topics including anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, and pathology. Through the course you will not only learn the technical massage techniques and skills required for this career, you’ll also walk away with knowledge on client relations and business best practices to get you working in Massage Therapy.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
- Introduction to Massage Therapy
- What is Physiotherapy?
- What is Sports Physiotherapy?
- Skeletal Muscle Structure
- Neuromuscular System
- Tissues, Organs, & Neuromuscular systems
- General Benefits of Massage
- Injury Prevention
- Back Pain & Critical Care
- Aquatherapy & Hydrotherapy
- Different Therapy Techniques
- Treatment Method
- Physiotherapy For MND Patient
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy (MSK)
- TENS Machines
- What is Therapeutic Ultrasound?
- Indian Head Massage
- Facial Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Full Body Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Sports Massage
- LomiLomi Massage
- Anti-Cellulite Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Thai Foot Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Medical Massage
- Baby Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Thai Massage
- How Acupressure Works
- Locating A Pressure Point
- Acupressure Techniques
- How To Apply Pressure
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
Massage Therapy Training for Nurses is suitable for anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Sarah Nicholson asked:
Are there any entry requirements for the massage for nurses course? And do you already have to be working as a nurse?
Dear Sarah, Thank you for contacting us. The course is open to all from all academic backgrounds, and there are no specific requirements to attend this course. This course teaches fundamental massage skills such as hydrotherapy, palpation, remedial exercise, and patient assessment. Students learn different types of massage treatments, along with medical topics, including anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, and pathology. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.