Add to basket or enquire
If you have good commercial awareness and skills in managing people and resources, you may want to consider becoming a store manager. A store manager is responsible for managing the sales team, supervising workers, monitoring inventory, and improving resource management.
A successful store manager can make a significant impact on their store's profit. If you want your business to thrive and generate healthy profits, it is important to up your game as a store management expert.
A store manager earns a salary of £20,000 per year in entry-level positions. However, experienced store managers in charge of larger chain stores or supermarkets can earn up to £60,000 per year. Most retail managers work long hours, and their employer usually provides overtime pay or a bonus for hours worked beyond the normal eight-hour day. Some companies also include private medical insurance and transport allowances as part of the compensation package.
To turn a profit, many businesses rely on store managers. Your responsibility is to increase sales in accordance with company merchandising and marketing guidelines in order to hit the goals set.
So, why wait any longer? Your Career Advancement as a store manager will be enhanced by joining us today. You'll easily stand out from the competition and be considered one of the best in this field!
- Understand market trends as a store manager
- Pricing in retailing
- Learn how to make an effective retail strategy
- Retail buying and merchandising
- Understand supply chain retailing
- Importance of consumer behaviour
- The Importance of communicating with customers
- Importance of choosing a right retail location
- Learn how to negotiate in retail.
This Course offers you the following:
- Free online tests and assessments to monitor your development.
- Choice of continuing anytime, anywhere.
- Self-paced education and compatibility with laptops, tablets, and smartphones
- Smart evaluation and immediate outcome
- 12 months of continuous course access
Meet the Accreditation
CPD Quality Standards (CPD QS) accreditation assure the Management: Store Manager course training and learning activities are relevant, reliable, and upto date.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality course.
- Learning materials of the Design course contain engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort.
- Get 24/7 access to all content for a full year.
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
This course provides you with information on how to manage a retail business. It consists of thirteen modules, each covering a different topic in retail management. This course covers, from making a strategy, how to buy a product efficiently, knowing about the market trends, the cruciality of communication with stakeholders, choosing a store location and many more. Below is the complete curriculum of this course:
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of Store Manager Training:
- Module 01: Introduction to Retail Management
- Module 02: Retail Strategy
- Module 03: Retail Buying and Merchandising
- Module 04: Retail Pricing
- Module 05: Supply Chain Management in Retailing
- Module 06: The Sales Process and Dealing with Customers at the Checkout
- Module 07: Importance of Consumer Behaviour
- Module 08: Taking Trends and Targeting Customers Effectively
- Module 09: The Importance of Communicating with Customers
- Module 10: Choosing a Retail Location
- Module 11: Retail Psychology
- Module 12: Negotiate the Right Deal with Suppliers
- Module 13: Develop Store Security Procedures
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score will be displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Exam & Retakes:
It is to inform our learners that the initial exam for this online course is provided at no additional cost. In the event of needing a retake, a nominal fee of £9.99 will be applicable.
Upon successful completion of the assessment procedure, learners can obtain their certification by placing an order and remitting a fee of £9 for PDF Certificate and £15 for the Hardcopy Certificate within the UK ( An additional £10 postal charge will be applicable for international delivery).
Who is this course for?
- Newcomers to the merchandising and retailing field
- Retailers of all sizes
- Professionals and students interested in buying and merchandise planning
- A job seeker preparing for a related interview
- Anyone considering a career change in this field
This Management: Store Manager course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements.
Having a skill set in Retail Training will increase your employment opportunities. Retail Training is not available in many organisations, so you will be a valuable asset to them. Listed below are a few career options:
- Retail field manager
- Sales Associate.
- Store Manager.
- Visual Merchandiser.
- Advertising & Marketing Manager.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - £9
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £15
CPD Accredited Certification
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.