Data Law Limited
Add to basket or enquire
- On completion of this course you will:
- • Have considered issues relating to eligibility in lost years claims
- • Be familiar with the calculation used in lost years claims
- • Be aware of practical considerations when handing lost years claims
What is the target audience?
- This course is suitable for claimant and defendant clinical negligence practitioners of all levels including paralegals, trainees and qualified solicitors
Exploring claims arising out of shortened life expectancy, this webinar will focus on eligibility to bring claims and the methods by which the courts assess damages including available surplus & adjusting the multiplier.
During this session, Aneurin Moloney of Hardwicke Chambers will discuss the case of Croke v Wiseman  1 WLR 71 and how claims brought by child claimants with no dependants technically should not succeed. Consideration will also be given to the cases of Iqbal v Whipps Cross University NHS Trust  and JR v Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust 
Suitable for claimant and defendant practitioners of any level, this session will offer an invaluable insight or reminder into lost years claims for those in personal injury and clinical negligence practice.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.