World Pro Academy
Add to basket or enquire
This is a recognised qualification that is intended for those who are experienced professional middle managers whose roles cross all occupations and sectors of employment, specifically for those whose job role includes managing business processes, developing and implementing operational plans, planning and implementing organisational change, and managing finance.
The qualification will be assessed through a combination of written essays, a portfolio of evidence and observation of occupational competence. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace.
- Contribute to the development of a strategic plan
- Design business processes
- Manage strategic change
- Provide leadership and management
- Promote equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion
- Manage product and/or service development
- Manage a budget
- Lead the development of a quality strategy
- Managing strategic marketing activities
- Manage customer service operations
Enrolling with Worlpro Academy entitles you to the following:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those who currently work as a middle manager with roles and responsibilities that cross all occupations and sectors.
- Must be aged 16 or above
- Must be employed as a middle manager – you will be observed in your workplace setting
- Must be able to demonstrate skills in Maths and English at Level 2
Management and leadership in a business environment.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.