Kingston Open College
Benefit your career progression while saving a massive amount of your wallet by enrolling in our Ultimate NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Sales and Marketing qualification bundle of Govt regulated and CPD accredited courses!
What's included with the Level 3 Sales & Marketing Skills for Business with Sales Advisor Training Diploma?
- Ofqual Regulated NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Sales and Marketing
- Sales Advisor Course
- Certificate on NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Sales and Marketing
- Certificate on Sales Advisor Course
- 1-2-1 tutor support
- 24/7 access to Course library
- High quality study modules
- Dedicated customer support
- Assessment guidance
This super saver ultimate NCFE qualification bundle will add significant value to your resume while creating numerous possibilities for your career advancement.
Register to discover the abilities and knowledge required to succeed in the field of Business according to the standards established by OFQUAL and stand out to others. Do not rely on shoddy training or a mediocre education. Focus on excellence, and whenever and wherever you need us, we'll support you in achieving your full potential.
Ensure your degree is acknowledged internationally by joining us today!
***Curriculum Breakdown of NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Sales and Marketing***
- Unit 01: Business Culture and Responsibilities
- Unit 02: Deliver Customer Service in a Business Environment
- Unit 03: Produce Documents in a Business Environment
- Unit 04: Solve Problems in a Business Environment
- Unit 05: Work with Others in a Business Environment
- Unit 06: Communicate in a Business Environment
- Unit 11: Creative Product Promotion
- Unit 12: Market Research in Business
- Unit 14: Internet Marketing in Business
- Unit 15: Understanding the Relationship between Sales and Marketing
***Curriculum Breakdown of Sales Advisor Course***
- Module 01: Course Overview
- Module 02: Focusing on Your Customer
- Module 03: What Influences People in Forming Relationships?
- Module 04: Disclosure
- Module 05: How to Win Friends and Influence People?
- Module 06: Communication Skills for Relationship Selling
- Module 07: Non-Verbal Messages
- Module 08: The Handshake
- Module 09: Small Talk
- Module 10: Networking
Total Qualification Time
Total Qualification contains the Guided Learning Hours (GLH) and an estimated number of hours that a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study, or any other learning including assessment, taking place as directed by, but not under the supervision of a lecturer, supervisor or tutor.
The expected total length of time that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification is 650 hours, where one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
So the TQT value is 930.
Guided Learning Hours
These hours comprise all contact time, guidance or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer or other appropriate providers of education or training.
GLH for this qualification is 561.
For the NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Sales and Marketing, learners will have to prepare a written assignment that will be initially assessed by a qualified assessor and further assessed by an IQA to ensure that all the learning outcomes of the qualification are properly accomplished by the learner.
Ofqual Regulated Certificate: Learners will be issued with NCFE awarded certificate upon successful completion of the qualification assessment. It will not require any further cost at all.
CPD Accredited Certification:For the Sales Advisor Course course certificate, learners don't have to pay any additional payment.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.