Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Enrol TODAY for a Free CPD Accredited PDF & Hardcopy Certificate Worth £35 as a Gift
Safeguarding is protecting a person's health, well-being, and human rights so they can live free from harm, abuse and neglect. It is crucial to delivering high-quality care. An estimated 541,535 concerns of abuse were raised this year, an increase of 9% on the previous year, which shows the demand for safeguarding professionals in the UK.
In this comprehensive level 3 online safeguarding course, learn to work in a way that prevents and protects those you support. You'll be aware of the signs of child abuse, sexual abuse, domestic violence, and neglect. In addition, in this safeguarding child and adults course, understand how to safeguard vulnerable adults, including the policies, roles and responsibilities. Finally, you'll be able to record and report any concerns or incidents regarding safeguarding.
- Understand the details of Child Safeguarding and related legal framework
- Get a key concept of Child exploitation
- Learn how to stop domestic violence and child abuse
- Learn how to report any violation occurred
- Gain a solid understanding of vulnerable adult safeguarding
- The Quality Licence Scheme - QLS Endorsed
- CPD UK Accredited
- Instant e-certificate and a hard copy included
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified Safeguarding professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, and smartphone-friendly
- Course 01: Suicide Prevention
- Course 02: Transformational and Charismatic Leadership
- 2: Laws and Guidance 30:04
- 3: Child Abuse 32:15
- 4: Sexual Abuse 26:08
- 5: The Impact of Domestic Violence and Abuse on Children 29:58
- 6: Risks and Risk Assessment 10:19
- 7: Social and Emotional Development 33:54
- 8: Personality and Intellectual Development of Children 30:59
- 9: Responding to Disclosure and Reporting 17:50
- 10: Things to Do after Referral 12:54
- 11: Record Keeping 09:52
- 12: Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults 08:37
- 13: Safeguarding Legislations 14:03
- 14: Understanding Abuse and Neglect 11:44
- 15: Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults: Policy, Roles and Responsibilities 14:25
- 16: Importance of Communication in Care 08:41
- 17: Sharing Information and Responding to a Disclosure 18:37
- 18: Reporting Your Concern 14:17
- 19: CPD Certificate & Transcript 01:00
- 20: Leave a Review 01:00
- 21: QLS Endorsed Certificate 01:00
- 22: Suicide Prevention 04:03
- 23: Suicidal Behaviour 04:59
- 24: Strategies 05:08
- 25: Charisma 09:09
- 26: Leadership 09:45
- 27: Professional Settings 11:36
Our course is a comprehensive and video articulated online course that includes laws and guidance for children and vulnerable adults in the UK.
This training also includes safeguarding children from abuse and domestic violence and how to provide better emotional and physical protection.
Moreover, this exclusive course discusses Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults' in detail, including the policies, rules, and responsibilities.
- Unit 01: Introduction to Safeguarding
- Unit 02: Laws and Guidance
- Unit 03: Child Abuse
- Unit 04: Sexual Abuse
- Unit 05: The Impact of Domestic Violence and Abuse on Children
- Unit 06: Risks and Risk Assessment
- Unit 07: Social and Emotional Development
- Unit 08: Personality and Intellectual Development of Children
- Unit 09: Responding to Disclosure and Reporting
- Unit 10: Things to Do After Referral
- Unit 11: Record Keeping
- Unit 12: Vulnerable Adults
- Unit 13: Safeguarding Legislations
- Unit 14: Understanding Abuse and Neglect
- Unit 15: Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults: Policy, Roles and Responsibilities
- Unit 16: Importance of Communication in Care
- Unit 17: Sharing Information and Responding to a Disclosure
- Unit 18: Reporting Your Concern
Our course is CPD Certification Service (CPD UK) Accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme QLS.
This online safeguarding course comes with free certificate in PDF format. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping costs £3.99).
Also, you can claim your QLS Endorsed certificate for £79 only.
At the end of the Safeguarding course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course.
Who is this course for?
Our course online with a free certificate is suitable for aspiring safeguarding child and safeguarding vulnerable adult professionals. Also for
- Safeguarding Officer
- Social Worker
- Support Worker
- Care Home Manager
The course requires no prior degree or experience. You don't need to complete the safeguarding course level 1 and 2. So enrol now.
Enhance your knowledge and explore opportunities such as;
- Community Safeguarding Support Worker
- Direct Support Worker
- Family Support Worker
- Health Care Assistant
- Safeguarding for Taxi Drivers
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How do get my pdf certificate?Answer:
Dear Rebecca, After you complete the course, you will get the certificate straight away.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I have been a victim of mentally physically financially abused over 35 years. I want to take this course so another people don’t have to sufferAnswer:
Dear Learner, Really sorry to hear about it. Yes, you can take the course for your own skill development purposes and for helping others.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
If I buy training courses for my team, will they come with a different code so each person can log in separately? Can you tell me how that works?Answer:
Hi Jessica, Good Afternoon. Yes, they will get separate access to their respective courses. Please provide buyers' details in the buyer's section and students' details (email, full name, etc.) in the students' details section so every student can get their own login details.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
CPD Accredited Hardcopy Certificate
Hard copy certificate - Included
Shipping Cost: £3.99
CPD Accredited PDF Certificate
Digital certificate - Included
Reed Courses Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed.
QLS Endorsed Certificate
Hard copy certificate - £79