Future Fit Training Limited
Add to basket or enquire
Are you looking to begin your career in the fitness industry or develop your skills to become a highly sought after personal trainer? We know how important it is to get the best, in-depth training to help you stand out and succeed as a fitness professional at Future Fit.
This Level 3 Personal Training Course will give you thorough training in industry expectations and standards, providing you with the skills required to hit the ground running as either an employed or self-employed Personal Trainer.
Get set for success safe knowing that you are experiencing the highest level of training, as our courses are mapped above and beyond the industry standard.
The course also covers everything needed for the Level 2 Gym Instructor certification, enabling you to hit the ground running for a fitness career even if you have no prior experience or qualifications.
At Future Fit, we make being the best and staying the best in the industry easy!
Our Personal Training courses are designed to benefit the individual, meaning you can learn at your own pace to suit your existing commitments. The blended learning style allows you to gain vital experience of physically training and consolidating your knowledge online.
By the end of the course you will have learned:
• Level 2 Gym Instructing – the foundation course to allow you to teach one-on-one sessions
• Nutrition and Weight Management
• Anatomy and Physiology – how the body functions and how that affects exercises/coaching
• Circuit Training
• Building a Fitness Business – the fundamentals of business, how to grow your client base etc.
• Advanced Courses – resistance training techniques, core training, exercise for fat loss, functional training, behaviour change coaching etc.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone looking to become a qualified level 3 personal trainer to work in a gym or studio or run their own business. Our students come from a range of backgrounds and experience levels and choose to study with us for several reasons:
- Looking to develop existing skills into a career in the fitness industry
- Want to specialise in an area of training, e.g. behaviour change coaching or resistance training
- Looking for a complete career change
There is no such thing as an ideal candidate so long as you are eager to learn, motivated, and passionate about the fitness industry and helping people reach their goals.
Level 3 Personal Trainer Courses requires a basic level 2 Gym Instructing course (this is included in our course) and students must be 18+ years old.
Having a background or previous training/qualifications is helpful but all applicants will receive our full training to guarantee you are ready to provide a high quality of safe and engaging instruction.
Some career paths open to graduates of our Level 3 Personal Trainer course are:
• Fitness Instructor – working in a gym/teaching classes/generic exercise programming/gym maintenance
• Personal Trainer – can charge own rates/offer nutritional advice/ work one-on-one with clients/create specific exercise programmes
• Further study – develop your skills with a level 4 Personal Trainer course
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.