London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is a 12-credit Ofqual regulated qualification. It is a work related, practically oriented qualification designed to develop, knowledge, understanding and skills needed for progression to further qualifications and a career in education/training.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 4 diploma or bachelor’s degrees at a university on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
This diploma is a 120 credit qualification and is listed on OfQual website.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
OfQual Qualification Number : 601/8386/X
This qualification at Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
To be awarded this qualification, a learner must achieve a minimum of 12 credits. Three credits from Group A, six credits from Group B, and three credits from Group C.
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Understanding Assessment in Education and Training or Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training or Facilitate Learning and Development in Individuals or Facilitate Learning and Development in Groups
Guided Learning Hours
- A minimum of 48 to a maximum of 61, depending on your chosen units.
As per UCAS, UCAS Tariff calculator is an indicative guide only.
- Not all universities and colleges use the UCAS Tariff, and just because a qualification does not have Tariff points doesn’t mean that they won’t accept it.
- It’s really important to check the entry requirements for the course(s) you’re interested in.
- If you have any questions, talk to the university or college you’re applying to, or your teacher/adviser.
Level 3 Diploma in Education and Training is awarded by ATHE, UK - OfQual, an awarding body by UK government's regulator of qualifications.
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
- There are no formal requirements for specific prior qualifications or levels of attainment.
- Learner must be 16 years or older at the beginning of the course
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Successful completion of Level 3 Education and Training qualification provides learners with the opportunity for academic progressions to a wide range of undergraduate programmes including Level 4 diplomas.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.