London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This 60 credit Qualification has been created to develop and reward business innovators and entrepreneurs of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to a wide range of sectors.
The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their care capabilities within any business-related sector. The outcome of the Diploma, which is a recognised UK Qualification, is for learners to develop the skills required by organisations globally.
OfQual Qualification Number: 603/1051/0
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
- View Book - download
This qualification at Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
The Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management qualification consists of 3 mandatory units and 3 optional units for a combined total of 60 credits.
- Innovation for Business (10 credits)
- English for Business Communication (10 credits)
- Thinking Entrepreneurially (10 credits)
Optional Units (Choose any 2 units)
- Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Business Planning (15 credits)
- Entrepreneurial Marketing (15 credits)
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Accounting (15 credits)
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge that will enable individuals to meet changes in business.
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages
people move through in education that are common to most countries.
- This qualification represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
- This qualification is designed for learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelors degree or Level 4 diploma course.
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learners must be 16 year of age to apply.
- No specific entry requirements for this programme
- No formal qualification required for entry to this programme.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.