Future Step Education
Add to basket or enquire
The Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training provides you with the essential skills and knowledge to become a REPs recognised Personal Trainer through quality training and expert tutors.
Each package will increase your employability as a personal trainer, provide you with a wider potential client base and enhances your own professional development. Once qualified you will be able to work on a self-employed basis, train clients in an environment of your choice, or become employed by a gym or fitness setting.
You will develop a deeper understanding of how to create advanced fitness plans and provide consultations; giving you the ability to utilise a full range of activities for your clients.
The promotional offer price is inclusive of all course costs including resources, tutor support, and certification. Interest-free payment plans are also available.
During the course you will study the following:
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise – The Skeletal System
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise – The Muscular System
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise – The Musculoskeletal System
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise – Postural and Core Stability
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise – The Respiratory System
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health – The Heart & Circulation
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health – The Nervous System
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health – The Endocrine System
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health – The Energy Systems
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Principles of nutrition and guidelines
- Clients and nutrition – Collating Information and Advice
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Exercise Safety and Monitoring
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Planning gym-based exercise
- Planning gym-based exercise tasks – consultation and goal setting
- How to Instruct gym-based exercise
- Instruct gym-based exercise tasks
- Understanding programming personal training with clients
- Planning a personal training programme for the individual
- Delivering personal training sessions
- Delivering personal training tasks
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who has a passion for fitness and health and wants to teach and guide others by becoming a fully qualified instructor and Personal Trainer.
There are no entry requirements start this course straight away, but a level of physical fitness is necessary and some experience of gym-based exercise is recommended. However, working experience in the fitness industry is not mandatory.
You will not need to study the Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing before you enrol on this course. No prior qualifications are necessary.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to join REPS and be qualified to work as a Personal trainer on an employed or self-employed basis
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is the qualification given a "Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training" recognised by UCAS or a different one?
Hi Matt, This is an nationally recognised/accredited course. The awarding organisation are Focus Awards. Thanks Future Step EducationThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
If I already have level 2 gym is the price reducee. Many thanks
Hi Tara, If you already have a recognised Level 2 Gym Instructors qualification you would only need to complete the Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training. Please visit our website for information on this course. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How is this course assessed? Do you have an exam? Can you be a personal trainer in the gym and teach fitness classes from this qualification?
Hi Amelia, The final assessment of the course is completed by yourself training a client in a fitness setting. There is no written exam for the online course. You can either submit video evidence of the assessment or attend a live assessment day. Once complete you will be a certified personal trainer and able to train clients in a fitness setting. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Future Step EducationThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.