Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquire
If you're looking to develop your team leading skills to manage a team effectively, this fully online level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading will help you do just that.
This qualification will teach you the principles of team leading, how to use different styles of leadership to enhance your team's performance, and how to motivate team members to get the best out of them.
You'll learn how to manage conflict within teams, how to handle dissatisfied customers and how to be the best mentor possible.
Being able to manage a team effectively is critical in the current job market, where employee productivity and team outcomes are closely monitored.
- Principles of team leading
- Understanding business
- Understanding how to communicate work-related information
- Understanding how to deliver customer service and resolve problems
- Understanding how to develop working relationships with colleagues
NEW FOR 2019, NOW INCLUDING:
- Introduction to coaching
- Introduction to mentoring
- Understanding personal development
Who is this course for?
This Level 2 course in the Principles of Team Leading can help with professional development and lead to careers in Business and Management. Such careers include;
- Business Project Manager (£22,000 to £70,000)
- Catering Manager (£19,00 to £40,000)
- Construction Manager (£27,000 to £65,000)
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes.
*Please note there is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This fee is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.
This course is for anyone who wants to progress their career as a team leader.