Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquire
Getting fit and healthy can be a daunting prospect when you first start out on your fitness journey, so it’s important to be fully aware of how to best do this for you.
The level 2 Certificate in Improving Personal Exercise, Health and Nutrition will enable you to develop the skills you need to reach your health and fitness goals.
You will learn how to assess your fitness levels, how to design a healthy personalised diet and exercise plan, and develop your understanding of anatomy and physiology.
The course will also teach you about healthy lifestyles and how technology can be used to help you on your journey.
So if you’re looking to make those healthy changes, reduce stress and improve your overall lifestyle, this fully online course is the one for you.
Therefore, having a good understanding of diets, the role of nutrition in exercise and personal motivation is an important part of maintaining well-being.
- Understand Health, Well-being and Exercise
- Understand the Role of Nutrition in Exercise
- Plan and Prepare for Personal Exercise and Nutrition
Who is this course for?
This Level 2 Course in Improving Personal Exercise, Health and Nutrition helps with personal development and could lead to careers in Fitness and Well-Being. This is particularly useful for job roles such as;
- Fitness Instructor (£14,000 to £25,000)
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (£25,654 to £45,838)
- Personal Trainer (£14,000 to £22,000)
- The learner must live in England and be 19 years old or older. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes.
*Please note there is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This fee is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.
This course is for anyone who wants to start a career in the health industry or wants to further their understanding of Health, Exercise and Nutrition.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.