Lean Organisation Management Techniques Level 2
Become a more effective team player at work and discover how to implement business improvements with a FREE online Level 2 qualification in Lean Organisation Management Techniques.
- Understand the benefits of a lean working environment.
- Improve quality and increase your efficiency in the workplace.
- Apply continuous improvement to your current and future roles!
- Ideal stepping stone to PRINCE2 and Lean Six Sigma study.
Successful completion of this course leads to a nationally-accredited Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques. This is a Government funded nationally-accredited qualification – which means that if you are eligible you can study for free!
Benefits of studying with vision2learn
- It’s FREE for eligible learners.
- Study 100% online at your own pace, whenever and wherever you like.
- Gain a vocational qualification valued by UK employers.
- One-to-one support from a dedicated tutor throughout your course.
- Free additional online and telephone customer support.
All courses are subject to availability, so apply today to secure your place.
Unit 1: Lean organisation techniques in business
- The principles of lean organisation techniques
- The benefits of a lean environment.
- Productivity needs analysis
- Processes and process mapping
Unit 2: Business improvement tools and techniques
- Continuous improvement techniques
- Workplace organisation
- Eliminating waste
Unit 3: Working in business teams
- What makes an effective team
- Dealing with conflicts
- Reviewing performance
Understanding roles of team leaders
Who is this course for?
People looking for a qualification to help them find a new job or enhance their performance in their current role, learn new skills to fulfil a personal learning goal, or experience the benefits of online learning.
To be eligible for a free place you must be:
- 19 or over at the start of the current academic year 31st August
- resident of England only and not Northern Ireland
- UK or EU resident of three years or longer or outside of the EU be able to provide Visa Evidence
- Your employment status or prior level of qualification may affect your eligibility to study with some colleges.
- You are able to complete the course regardless if you are working or receiving benefits. If you receive benefits, you will be asked to provide evidence in the form a current award letter.
This qualification can aid career progression in a wide range of different sectors, including engineering, public sector, FMCG, human resources and many more.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.