London School of Business and Communication
Add to basket or enquire
Discover how you can grow as a powerful leader in less than 12 weeks! Do you want to unlock your inner power? Do you want to be listened when you speak? Do you want others to be faithful to you? Do you want others to follow you? Do you want to be admired and appreciated?
If your answer to the questions above is: “Yes, I do!”, it means that you want to be a leader and we are here to help find out how you can become one in less than 12 weeks.
This is no ordinary leadership course with knowledge that you can find on any other leadership course because we got to the next level and we want you to know how you can awaken the interest, the enthusiasm and the good will of your interlocutors and how to use the power of favor and get all the benefits from the reciprocity law or persuade others with ease using the hypnotic language and all the skills that experienced leaders have.
What makes this leadership course even better than expected? We all know those leaders that seem to have the perfect answer for everything, in any situation… you will find all the techniques from NLP – Neuro-Linguisitic Programming for Leadership that experienced leaders apply and now you can find out how you can easily use them too.
This leadership course is more about persuasion, influence, power and how you can make people truly follow you.
So, either you are an employee, a student, a business owner, a manager, a manager assistant or an aspiring modern guru, The Leadership Course - Masterclass will help you understand what are your strengths, how you can excel in what you like doing and how you can make the others to follow you. You will also discover how the leaders set their goals and achieve them surprisingly easy.
Regarding to setting goals, one of our collaborators, senior executive of an oil company, told us once: “It is very difficult if not impossible to reach the destination if you don’t know what your destination is.”
He shared with us one of his life stories as simple and fun as profound and relevant to support his belief. In the early days of his career, he had a business meeting in another town and he decided to take the train in order to arrive on time and also to get prepared for that meeting.
Due to the busy traffic, when he arrived at the train station, right on the platform, his train was just leaving. Being desperate, he could only ask one stupid question to the station employee who was sitting bored on the platform: “Where does this train go?”. The station employee answered: “Where do you want to go?”.
Where do you want to go? We are here to help you find your destination and discover how you can easily get there, identifying your sources of power and refining your communication and persuasion skills.
Do you know what differentiates the leaders from the others? Is their willingness to try different ways for refining their leadership skills and the ability to take action. Enroll now and find out why the powerful leaders are not born but grown. You can start your growth now!
You will know how to:
- Identify your own sources of inner strength in order to use them for a better leadership
- Use the external sources of power in order to become the leader you want
- Think both as a manager and a leader
- Defuse any quarrel or tense situation using just a few words
- Become an Initiator and get all the benefits from this
- Get rid of the fear of speaking in public and make the people want to hear you speak
- Speak the others’ language in order to be more convincing and better understood
- Get rid of the infested words and replace them with the right ones that can awaken the interest and the good will of your interlocutors
- Use the power of favor and get all the benefits from the reciprocity law
- Persuade others with ease using the hypnotic language
- Do the essential things a coach does in order to get the best results from the people you work with
- Make your team work knowing what to emphasize and what to avoid
- Increase your productivity applying the 9 golden rules of time management
- Use the step by step mediation for a conflict resolution that lasts
- Eliminate the resistance your people have towards change
- Successfully implement the change step by step
…and so much more
What do I get from this Leadership course?
- 252 course pages in a premium business magazine format that you can easily print
- 51 real life examples with extra knowledge from the most experienced professionals
- 23 high quality infographics that help you understand everything easier and quickly
- 50 real cases practical applications with role playing for easily putting into practice everything you learn
- Feedback for every answer and option you choose on the real cases practical applications
- Full Guidance & Support
- Graduation Certificate downloadable as pdf and optionally the printed version
Module 1 - Who Are the Leaders and What Makes You One of Them
1.1. What is leadership and what can turn you into a leader
1.2. What you need to become a true leader
1.3. How to identify yourself with the type of leader that suits you best
1.4. What are the 5 key skills that make you a true leader
1.5. What are the leader’s 10 sources of inner strength
1.6. What makes you a leader in the relationship with others
1.7. The leadership is about vision and direction. How to know if you have them
1.8. The major differences between a leader and a manager
Module 2 - Self Leadership
2.1. The 6 essential components of a brilliant Self Leadership
2.2. The moment of sincerity: Who am I?
2.3. How to choose what suits us best as leaders
2.4. How do we set our goals and what is a lifelong goal?
2.5. Why they always tell you - Stick to the plan!
2.6. What the Dedication to Lifelong Learning means
Module 3 - How the True Leaders Communicate
3.1. How to strengthen the 3 pillars of communication to suit you as a leader
3.2. People approach easier those with whom they have a common ground - how to discover it
3.3. How to easily cope with disagreements as true leaders
3.4. The golden reply by which a true leader tempers the heated discussions
3.5. How to use small talk to make the first step in approaching others
3.6. How to get rid of the fear of speaking in public
3.7. The magical ingredients of a true leader’s speech
3.8. How to speak the others’ language to be better understood and more convincing
3.9. How infested words sabotage us and how to get rid of them forever
Module 4 - The Power of Influence: a Skill Very Well Developed by the Golden Leaders
4.1. First things first - How to influence others through favors
4.2. How to increase our power of influence using the 3 NLP perception patterns
4.3. What is the Rapport and how it helps us to approach others more easily
4.4. How to easily create the Rapport with our conversation partner
4.5. How to become masters of persuasion using the hypnotic language
Module 5 - Coaching - How Leaders Train Their People Through Coaching
5.1. What is coaching and why it is useful for us as leaders
5.2. The inception point in coaching
5.3. What an excellent coach does and how we can also become one
5.4. The 3 essential principles of adult learning and how to use them with your team
5.5. How evolves our relationship as coaches with our coachees
5.6. The most important rule of feedback in coaching
5.7. The 8 essential features of a feedback that brings real results
5.8. The golden rules for an effective coaching
5.9. How we can help our coachee to become more autonomous by taking responsibilities
Module 6 - Successful Leaders Know They Can Always Rely on Their Team
6.1. Teamwork brings better results. Are you leading a group or a team?
6.2. The 5 essential ingredients of a successful team
6.3. What are the reasons why a team fails and how to avoid it
6.4. The 2 magical rules that help you choose your best team
6.5. In which situations do you bring new members in your team?
6.6. Why recommendations and interviews won’t work in real life and leaders need to know this
6.7. How to choose the most suitable persons and what role should you give them within a team
6.8. The large corporations’ method for having the most effective team meetings
6.9. How you can easily find solutions and brilliant ideas with your team
Module 7 - Practical Methods that Really Work for Motivating People
7.1. How motivation works and what is our role as leaders
7.2. How we can find out what motivates our people to be more productive in real life
7.3. How to meet our people’s basic needs
7.4. Why the need for security and safety is so important for the people we lead
7.5. How we can use the need of affiliation to increase our people’s motivation
7.6. What are the secret buttons we can press to meet our people’s need for esteem and importance
7.7. How we can meet the self-realization needs of our people
7.8. 7 nonfinancial and guaranteed ways to increase our subordinates’ motivation
7.9. What are the specific factors that lower people’s motivation in real life
7.10. When we should give rewards to achieve a higher motivation for the people we lead
7.11. 20 certified methods to increase our people’s motivation and involvement
Module 8 - How True Leaders Use Their Time, Set Goals and Make Decisions
8.1. The 9 golden rules that help leaders be amazingly efficient with their time
8.2. How to set your goals in order to get $ 1 million profit this year
8.3. How to make the company’s goals easier to achieve
8.4. How to make an accurate planning to reach your goals without obstacles or delays
8.5. The 5 golden rules of successful leaders when making decisions
8.6. The Delphi Technique - How to use experts to make the best decision
8.7. How to make decisions without procrastinating
Module 9 - Leading the Conflict Solving
9.1. How to discover the hidden conflicts as a leader and which are the signs of a conflict
9.2. What are the 5 main reasons why people in an organization get into conflicts
9.3. How to really understand the 6 major types of conflicts you have to deal with
9.4. What are the best styles of approaching conflicts and in what situations they work
9.5. The Big Question that helps you solve any conflict
9.6. How to practically use the step by step mediation when we solve conflicts
9.7. The 3 essential conditions to make sure that a conflict is really solved
Module 10 - Leading the Change or How Leaders Make the Change Be Easier
10.1. What is change and when you need to lead it
10.2. What are the 3 ingredients of the need for change
10.3. The model of change. What you need to bring forth the change in your company
10.4. What are the main causes of change resistance
10.5. How to eliminate the resistance your subordinates have towards change
10.6. If you can’t change the people, change the people! Or yourself!
10.7. How we can turn the change within the company we lead into a big success
- High quality courses delivered in a premium business magazine format through engaging and captivating content.
- Instant access to up to date valuable knowledge from the industry leading experts that you can put into practice immediately.
- Clear and concise language, easy to understand regardless of the complexity of the topic.
- Real life case studies offering role play, seamlessly putting into practice everything you learn.
- Captivating infographics, illustrating key points that help you understand and remember quickly and easily.
- Relaxed course schedule - you are free to organize your time as you wish andyou can learn at your own pace 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- Stress-free assessment methods - you can repeat the course activities until you’re happy with the results.
- Amazing customer service and administrative support from the moment you enroll until you complete your courses.
- Certification - instantly download your graduation certificate as a pdf or get the official printed version.
- Accessible learning – for many of our courses you don’t need previous experience or certain qualifications to enroll.
- User friendly online learning platform – simple and easy to use for everyone.
- Great value for money - premium courses at the most affordable prices.
Who is this course for?
This Leadership Course - Masterclass is the first choice of entrepreneurs looking for growing their businesses, managers interested in improving their leadership skills, ambitious individuals willing to rise in their career, team leaders and anyone who wants to evolve as an individual, in their career and in their relationship with others.
No prior knowledge is necessary.
Can I find a job easier by graduating this Leadership course?
By enrolling in this course, you will take part in a superior professional training program designed by specialists in their fields and you will get the practical knowledge that will definitely help you differentiate from other competitors when you will apply for a job or for a promotion.
How long will it take to complete my course?
The course takes 12 weeks and every week we recommend you to spend 3 to 5 hours learning and participating in your course activities, any day and time that suits you best.
How will I be assessed?
You can take all our courses even without being assessed. You decide how much you are willing to engage in your course. However, if you want to receive a certificate of completion, you have to get a pass mark (minimum 5/D) as a result of your participation in the course activities.
After each module, you will participate in real case simulations and practical applications in order to apply what you’ve just learned to actual real life situations. You will receive feedback for every solution you propose.
At the end you will attempt the final assessment in order to finish the course. Because the practical applications are the most important part in the learning process, the final assessment questions are quite easy to answer and the final assessment is only an official requirement, not a stressful exam. You don’t have to pay anything for the assessment.
Full Guidance & Support
When you enroll in a course with BigMainStreet, you will have a Tutor who will watch over your course progress and will send you notifications by phone or email whenever it will be necessary.
- There is no previous experience or qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all students aged 18 or over, of all academic backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
- You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection.
This Leadership Course - Masterclass allows you to fulfill various roles, including:
Business Operations Manager
Executive Manager/General Manager
Business Development Manager
Office Administrator & Office Manager
Business Operations Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.