Mercuri International (UK) Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Mercuri's Virtual Instructor Led Key Account Management training course takes experienced sales professionals through a process of analysis and reflection, using real life customer data, to help them build a highly effective account plan.
- Virtual Sales Masterclasses -
- Grow Your People - download
The key outputs of Mercuri's Key Account Management sales course are:
- A comprehensive toolkit for driving efficient selling activity.
- A clearly defined process for creating stronger and more profitable relationships that are secured from competitor activity.
- A defined set of methods.
The course focuses on:
- What does Key Account Management feel like?
- The Mercuri Key Account Management Model
- Selection Criteria
- Managing Information and People
- Objectives and Strategies
- Planning and Measurement
- Personal Action Planning
Who is this course for?
Experienced sales people who have, or soon will have, responsibility for managing strategic relationships with key customers.
Business Development Manager
Field Sales Manager
Questions and answers
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.