Add to basket or enquire
Investment Management Courses
- 3+ Hours OF HD VIDEOS
- Verifiable CERTIFICATION
- Practical SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- Accelerate YOUR CAREER
- Lifetime Access 24*7 Unlimited Access
- Access through any device
- Technical support
- Mobile App Access
Investment has a close relation to the fields of business management, finance as well as economics. Investing is redirecting the monetary resources as well as assets in an active way so that benefits are gained in future in the form of profits instead of consumption of the money as and when it is generated. Investment management is asset management in a professional way of different kinds of securities (bonds, shares as well as other types of securities) and also of other assets such as real estate so as to be able to meet the goals of investment that have been specified in order to provide benefits to the investors.
Investment Management Courses
The investors can consist of the institutions like the educational establishments, charities, corporations, pension funds and insurance companies or the private investors which can be directly through contracts of investment or in a more common way through schemes of collective investment such as exchange-traded funds or mutual funds. In case of private investors as well as investing institutions, investment management is called “fund management”. The services of investment management are also known as “portfolio management and wealth management services”.
Investment Management Courses Course Description
This is the section that gives the introduction to what the course is all about and helps in understanding the basics of investment management.
The next section is related to investments and it is further divided into – an understanding of speculation, investments as well as savings and explanation of investments
Understanding of the Risks
This section comprises the following parts –
- The continuation of the risk profile of the investor
- The reasons why investments are made by people
- Compounding of interest
- Rule of 72
- Life Cycle along with Inflation
This section consists of the financial planning along with the financial planner
Types of Investments
The various investment types consist of the following –
- A tradeoff between risks and returns
- Conservative moderate
- Direct Investment and aggressive investor
- Indirect Investment
- Stock market investment
- Return on investment
- Primary investment in the stock market category
The section of analysis deals with the various types of analysis which can be –
- Industry analysis
- Economic analysis
- Ratio analysis
- Current Asset ratio analysis
Stocks as well as Mutual Funds
This section consists of the following –
- Stock Exchange Advantages
- Advantages as well as disadvantages of mutual funds
- Open-ended schemes with respect to mutual funds
- Mutual Fund Schemes of various types
Who is this course for?
- Besides, the students, the other target audience will include the following people –
- Anyone else who may show interest in learning about investment management and has an approach towards investment management that is practical in nature
- The investment management courses require that the learners have certain basic knowledge related to the various investment options that are available.
- The learners are also expected to have some basic knowledge related to numbers so that they are able to understand the various concepts that will be covered in the training.
- For gain a good understanding of the course, the learners should possess a passion for learning.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.