Add to basket or enquire
Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security Live Practice Lab
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 640-554 Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security Practice Lab course.
The 640-554 IINS Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills using real Cisco Routers, Switches and Firewalls. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in securing routers and switches and their associated networks, implementing the Cisco ASA firewall and creating SSL and IPSec based VPNs.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Securing Cisco routers and switches and their associated networks.
- It leads to validated skills for installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices and develops competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security infrastructure.
- Gain an accredited Cisco qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
Course Curriculum : Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security Live Practice Lab
- Module 01: Implement security on Cisco routers using CCP
- Module 02: Securing the management plane on Cisco routers using the CLI
- Module 03: Implement IOS features to mitigate threats in a network
- Module 04: Implement VLANs and trunking
- Module 05: Spanning tree and other layer 2 best practices
- Module 06: Implement zone based policy firewall using CCP
- Module 07: Implement the Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance
- Module 08: Implement Network Address Translation and Port Address Translation
- Module 09: Configure Cisco IOS IPS using CCP
- Module 10: Implement an IOS IPSec site-to-site VPN with pre-shared key authentication
- Module 11: Implement SSL VPN using ASA device manager
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
- Security Analyst
- Security Architect
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.