Add to basket or enquire
Develop in-demand skills for a better future with a super-saver bundle deal with 170 CPD points for just £100 and instantly save £1599!
This HVAC bundle includes 1 best selling Quality Licence Scheme -endorsed course with 5 additional CPD-accredited course, expert assistance and course assessment. Enjoy 12 months access to this bundle of courses FREE of charge and master a range of in-demand professional skills to advance your career. No hidden costs — simply enrol this HVAC bundle and get certified from Quality Licence Scheme .
This HVAC bundle package includes:
- Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed Certificate in HVAC with endorsed certificate
- 5 additional CPD courses —
- RIDDOR Training
- Basic Electricity and Fundamentals of DC Circuit
- Time Management Diploma
- Manual Handling Level 2
- Workplace Safety and First Aid
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality HVAC bundle. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this HVAC bundle.
This premium online course titled HVAC bundle ensures your professional development with Quality Licence Scheme & CPD accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
With this HVAC bundle program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This HVAC bundle is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
Why People Enrol this HVAC bundle From One Education:
- Receive an Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the HVAC bundle
- 5 additional CPD courses to enrich your knowledge and skills
- Learning materials of our HVAC bundle contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all HVAC bundle content for a full year
- Complete the HVAC bundle at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our HVAC bundle
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Quality Licence Scheme -endorsed Certificate in HVAC:
Module 1: Introduction to Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- History of HVAC
- Scopes in Modern HVAC
- Introduction to Air-Conditioning Processes
- What Is Your System to Achieve?
- Environment for Human Comfort
- HVAC Applications
- Why We do air conditioning
- What is Ton and Refrigeration?
Module 2: Heat Flow
- Heat and Temperature
- Heat Transfer
- Types of Heat Transfer
- Units of Heat Energy and Heat Power
- Specific Heat
- Sensible, Latent Heat and Total Heat
- Heat Transfer Equations
Module 3: Psychrometrics
- Psychrometrics and Psychrometrics Chart
- Specific Volume and Density
- Enthalpy in Psychrometrics
- Sensible Heat Ratio
- Moisture Content
- Relative Humidity
- Vapor Pressure
- Standard Air Dot
- HVAC Processes On The Psychrometric Chart
Module 4: HVAC Systems
- Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning Systems
- HVAC Components
- How an HVAC System Works
Module 5: Heating
- Heating Strategy
- Boiler Heating Systems
- Fuel-to-Air Ratios
- Electric Boilers
Module 6: Air Conditioning Systems for HVAC Technicians
- Standard Air Conditions (Sea Level)
- Heat and Fluid Flow Calculations for Air Conditioning Systems
- The AC Refrigeration Cycle
- Four Types of Air Conditioning Cooling Systems
- Metering Devices
- Unitary Systems
Module 7: Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality
- Air Pollutants and Contaminants
- Indoor Air Quality Effects on Health and Comfort
- Controlling Indoor Air Quality
- Standard for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality
Module 8: HVAC System Selection
- The Goals of HVAC Systems
- HVAC System Selections Guidelines
- Types of HVAC Systems
- Unitary System Selection and Factors to Consider
How is the HVAC bundle assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the HVAC bundle, learners will get an endorsed certificate (included with the course) delivered right at their doorstep by post, without paying a single penny! Note that, learners residing outside the UK has to pay a £10 postage charge.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this HVAC bundle, you will also qualify for a CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
The HVAC bundle training is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This HVAC bundle also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the HVAC bundle today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the HVAC bundle, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the HVAC bundle at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the HVAC bundle is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve been waiting for a long time. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our HVAC bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.