Add to basket or enquire
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete it at your own speed.
In this course, you'll learn how to build a profitable Amazon affiliate store that works and functions as an awesome eCommerce site using WordPress WooCommerce. You'll learn everything from starting to setting up your eCommerce website, picking a niche, overview of eCommerce SEO, social media and email marketing and much more! By taking this course today, you'll be able to build a profitable Amazon affiliate store that allows you to expand and make sales without a ton of commitment when it comes to purchasing physical inventory.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
What is the course all about?
In this course you will learn how I’ve built a profitable Amazon affiliate store that works and functions as an awesome eCommerce site.
What should I expect to achieve after completing this course?
Your #1 goal should be to have built a profitable Amazon affiliate store that allows you to expand beyond being just an affiliate. You will have the choice of offering physical products to your buyers.
What will you learn in this course?
- Getting started with focus and mindset while organizing and planning tasks
- Setting up your eCommerce website the right way
- Picking a niche and doing keyword research for that niche
- How to design your site and pick a theme
- Maximizing conversions to get more buyers
- Basic overview of eCommerce SEO
- Promoting your eCommerce site with Social Media
- Using free and paid advertising to promote your site
- Outsourcing Virtual Assistants to help you build your site faster
- Learning the basics of Email marketing for eCommerce
- Moving beyond Amazon Affiliates – Selling on Amazon & eBay
- Working with Dropshippers and buying products Wholesale
The How To Make A WordPress WooCommerce Amazon Affiliate Store course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Introduction
- Expectations For Cost Of Tools And Resources To Build Your Store
- Setting Goals
Topic 2 - Recommended Site Setup And Tools
- Learning About WordPress
- Becoming An Amazon Affiliate
- Organization With Evernote And Google Drive
Topic 3 - Niche Selection
- Choosing Your Niche
- Keyword Research
- Using The Google Keyword Tool
Topic 4 - Amazon Plugin Comparison
- WordPress Hosting Recommendation
- WordPress WooCommerce And Prosociate
- Introduction To Fresh Store Builder
- Homework For Week 1
Topic 5 - Site Setup: Using Prosociate
- Selecting A WooCommerce Theme
- Setting Up Google Analytics And Webmaster Tools
- Manually Adding Products To Your Store
- How To Add Products With Prosociate
Topic 6 - Site Conversions
- Essential WordPress Plugins For Your Site
- Links To WordPress Plugins
- Designing Your Site The Right Way
- Optimizing Your Site For Maximum Conversions
- Getting Advice From Experts
Topic 7 - SEO
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Keyword Tracking Tools
- Homework For Week 2
Topic 8 - Social Media Promotion
- Intro To Social Media
- How To Utilize Pinterest Traffic
- Pinterest eBooks
- How To Utilize Wanelo Traffic
- Staying Consistent With Social Media On Your Cell Phone
Topic 9 - Paid Advertising, Blogging And Promotion
- Buying Paid Traffic With BuySellAds
- Building a Successful eCommerce Store PDF
- Using Interviews To Get Traffic And Free Backlinks
- Blogging With Your eCommerce Store
- Homework For Week 3
Topic 10 - Outsourcing Help And Hiring Virtual Assistants
- Outsourcing And Hiring On oDesk (Now UpWork)
- Finding Friends And Family To Help With Your Store
- Homework For Week 4
Topic 11 - Email Marketing
- Starting Out With Email Marketing
- Homework For Week 5
Topic 12 - Beyond Being Just An Amazon Affiliate: Phasing Into eCommerce
- Dropshipping Product And Buying Wholesale
- Finding Brands On Other Competitor Sites
- Getting Organized By Finding Suppliers And Making Smart Purchases
- Dropshipping T-Shirts With Printful
- Installing An SSL Certificate And Why You Need One
- The Free Amazon Payments Plugin For WooCommerce
- Registering A Business LLC With LegalZoom
- What Is Amazon FBA?
- My Amazon Fulfillment Process And My Mini Warehouse
- Using FBA Multi-Channel Fulfillment To Sell On eBay And Your Own Site
- WooCommerce FBA Fulfillment Plugin
- Homework For Week 6 And Staying Consistent With Building Your Store
Topic 13 - Flipping Your Site For Profit
- Selling Your Site On An Auction Site
Topic 14 - Becoming An Etsy Affiliate
- Checking Out The Etsy Affiliate Program
- An Example Etsy Affiliate Product On My Store
- Etsy Affiliate Dashboard In Affiliate Window
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for those interested in learning about how to create a Wordpress site that functions as an Amazon affiliate store.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.