Add to basket or enquire
Higher Level Teaching Assistant - HLTA Level 4 Qualification
Join our Ofqual-approved 36-credit TQUK Level 4 Certificate for Higher Level Teaching Assistants (RQF) programme, improve your teaching skills, and advance your professional career.
Renowned teachers meticulously prepared this course to thoroughly prepare you for the TQUK Level 4 Certificate for Higher Level Teaching Assistants' academic year-end assessment (RQF). It is highly beneficial to anyone interested in pursuing a career in the teaching field. You will extend your perspectives to the good purposes of teaching children and younger ones during this course. Additionally, you will learn to adapt to the educational environment's techniques and beliefs.
TQUK, one of the premier Awarding Organisations in the UK, has recognised the TQUK Level 4 Certificate for Higher Level Teaching Assistants (RQF). In addition, the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) in England, CCEA Regulation in Northern Ireland, and Qualifications Wales all recognise TQUK.
Learners will receive not one, but three Premium CPD approved courses for FREE with this TQUK Level 4 Certificate for Higher Level Teaching Assistants (RQF) certificate!!! The courses are:
- Teaching Assistant
- EYFS Teaching - Level 3
- SEN Teaching Diploma
These courses will help you expand your knowledge and understanding of teaching assistantship, SEN teaching, EYFS education, and much more!
Enrol today and grab this once in a lifetime opportunity.
- Qualification type: Occupational Qualification
- Qualification title: TQUK Level 4 Certificate for Higher Level Teaching Assistants (RQF)
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 4
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 87
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 360
- Qualification number (QN): 603/1432/1
Why TQUK Qualifications?
TQUK, namely Training Qualifications UK Ltd. is the UK's most creative, contemporary, and fastest-growing awarding organisation. TQUK is a well-established awarding organisation governed by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) in England, CCEA Regulation in Northern Ireland, and Qualifications Wales, ensuring professionalism and recognition of the qualifications.
**TQUK Level 4 Certificate for Higher Level Teaching Assistants (RQF)**
- Awareness of special educational needs
- Child development and welfare
- Curriculum planning, delivery and assessment
- Developing skills to promote positive working relationships
- Promoting positive behaviour in children and young people
- Providing support for individual learners and small groups
- Understand the Higher Level Teaching Assistant role
***Curriculum of The FREE Courses***
- Module 01: Teaching Assistant Overview
- Module 02: Professional Developments for a TA
- Module 03: Working with the School and Its Policies
- Module 04: Discussion on Curriculum, Assessment and Monitoring
- Module 05: Providing the Best Learning Environment
- Module 06: Learn to Implement ICT, Literacy and Numeracy Development Processes as a TA
- Module 07: Child Development and the SEN Support
- Module 08: Understanding Behaviour & Relationships as a TA
- Module 09: Experienced TAs Maintain Strong Communications with the Students
- Module 10: Career Prospects for TAs in the UK
**EYFS Teaching - Level 3**
- Module 01: Introduction to EYFS
- Module 02: Importance of Early Years in Development
- Module 03: EYFS Teaching Techniques
- Module 04: Working as an EYFS Teacher
- Module 05: Promoting Learning and Development
- Module 06: Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities
- Module 07: Parents’ Guide to the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Module 08: Welfare Requirements
- Module 09: The EYFS Educational Philosophies and Privileges
- Module 10: Registration, Inspection, and Quality Improvement
- Module 11: EYFS Framework in 2021
**SEN Teaching Diploma**
- Module 01: Special Education Needs (SEN) An Overview
- Module 02: SEN Support
- Module 03: High Quality Teaching for Pupils with SEN
- Module 04: SEN Teaching Methodologies
- Module 05: Communication and Interaction
- Module 06: Cognition and Learning
- Module 07: Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties
- Module 08: Sensory or Physical Needs
- Module 09: Working in Partnership
- Guided Learning Hours
These hours are made up of all contact time, guidance, or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer, or other appropriate education or training providers.
Guided Learning Hours for this qualification is 87.
- Total Qualification Time
Total Qualification Time comprises GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study or any other learning, including assessment, which takes place as directed by, but not under the supervision of a lecturer supervisor or tutor. The credit value, where given for qualification, is determined by TQT, as one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 360 hours.
Method of Assessment
- Assessment activities consist of a few short assignments that you have to complete to show evidence of general reading while adding references to your work.
- All assignments should be submitted via the online portal.
- All learning outcomes must be met to achieve a Pass – there is no grading.
Successful candidates will be awarded a TQUK Level 4 Certificate for Higher Level Teaching Assistants (RQF) from Training Qualifications UK Ltd.
You will also get CPD accredited Teaching Assistant, EYFS Teaching - Level 3 and SEN Teaching Diploma certificates from Apex Learning.
Successful learners may wish to progress to teaching qualifications such as:
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
Who is this course for?
Our comprehensive TQUK Level 4 Certificate for Higher Level Teaching Assistants (RQF) course is designed for ambitious students who are currently employed or seeking employment in the teaching field.
The qualification is also suitable for individuals who:
- Wish to join in a teaching professionals
- Beginner this field and wish to acquire in-demand assessing skills
- Wish to gain formal recognition of their skills
- Want to study from home at their own convenience
- There are no specific entry requirements.
- The qualification is suitable for learners who are 16 years and above.
You will have the ability to accomplish a lot of things with this certificate. Here are just a few examples:
- Education professional
- Education trainer
- Teaching Assistant
- Education and Training Officer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Are 3 courses combined to receive one overall qualification, thereby completed altogether, or are they separately recognised qualifications?
Hello Shell, Thank you for your query. No, the main course Higher Level Teaching Assistant is Ofqual regulated course. Other 3 are bonus courses, which are CPD accredited. Have a nice day.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi. Do you need to be working in a school for this course?
Hello Kuly, Thank you for your query. The learners is required to have a minimum of level 2 in literacy and numeracy or equivalent and be working/volunteering in a school as a teaching assistant. Have a nice day.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Will I have to be in a job role to take this course? What jobs could I do with this qualifications
Hello Sara, Thank you for your query. The learners have a minimum of level 3 in External Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice or equivalent. The jobs you can apply for is as a: - Teacher - Education professional - Education trainer - Teaching Assistant - Education and Training Officer Have a nice day.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.