Add to basket or enquire
Enjoy 12 months of access to this bundle of courses FREE of charge and master a range of in-demand professional skills to advance your career. No hidden costs — simply enrol on this bundle.
Chaperone does not have a definition that can be applied to all cases. This role looks different depending on the situation and patient involved. A chaperone’s job involves helping both the doctor and the patients. If you are wondering how you are welcome to try out this course to know more.
As a chaperone, your job is of an observer. You are supposed to help patients and doctors during delicate examinations, treatments, or procedures, or upon request. As a chaperone, you can assist in establishing an unbiased, secure, and respectful atmosphere, which safeguards both patients and professionals.
However, like all other professions, this career option will also require you to have a good knowledge and understanding of the roles and responsibilities involved. Our Health & Social Cre course is a good way to start if you want to keep yourself up-to-date with the latest knowledge and information or to get yourself familiarised with the works in this field.
This course comes with five additional free courses. They are:
- Course 01: Family Support Worker
- Course 02: Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
- Course 03: Diploma in Social Work Studies
- Course 04: Mental Health Awareness Certificate
- Course 05: Mental Health Care Training – MCA & DOLS
After finishing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of being a chaperone
- Learn the methods of intimate examination
- Know how to deal with sexual misconduct
- Recognise the roles, responsibilities and interactions of a chaperone
- Acquire knowledge of infection control and prevention
- Eligibility for CPD QS accredited certificates on successful completion
- Learning materials contain engaging audio-visual elements for your comfort
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- 24/7 access to the materials for 12 months
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
The health and social care field offers a wide range of job options. But in order to pursue them, you must first examine your basics. Our course's comprehensive and in-depth lessons offer a terrific method to brush up on your knowledge or gain an advantage over others in the working world.
**Health & Social Care Training**
Introductory to Health & Social Care Worker – Chaperone
- What is a Chaperone?
- Why do we need a Chaperone?
- How can we get a Chaperone?
- How is Chaperone trained?
- What is the Health & Social Care Worker?
- Intimate examinations
Dealing with Sexual Misconduct Part 01
- Defining patients, sexual behaviour, employers and healthcare professionals
- Sexual boundaries between healthcare professionals and patients
- Relationships between healthcare professionals and former patients
Dealing with Sexual Misconduct Part 02
- Duties of Patient
- Report a breach of sexual boundaries by a healthcare professional
The Roles, Responsibility and Interaction of a Chaperone Part 01
- DBS – Disclosing and Barring Service
- Procedures to Undertake DBS Checks
- The Roles and Responsibility
The Roles, Responsibility and Interaction of a Chaperone Part 02
- Communicating with Patients
- Potential Issues of Concern: Religion, Ethnicity and Culture
- Record Keeping and Raising Concern
Prevention and Control of Infection
- Hospital-acquired (nosocomial) infections
- Prevention of Infection in Healthcare Settings
- Standard Environmental Cleaning
Module 08: Interpersonal Skill
- The Importance of Interpersonal Skills
- Interpersonal skills at home
- Interpersonal skills at work
- Developing Your Interpersonal Skills
- Lack of Definitions and Planning
- Case Study 01: The Montgomery Case: A Legal Turning Point
- Chaperoning and Consent
- Implications of the Montgomery Case
- Case Study 02: R v Tabassum: Clarifying Consent
- Accountability and Training
How is the Health and Social Care bundle assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score will be displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the bundle, learners will get an endorsed certificate (included with the course) delivered right to their doorstep by post, without paying a single penny! Note that learners residing outside the UK have to pay a £10 postage charge.
For Additional Courses
For the Quality Licence Scheme endorsed certificates from the additional courses, you have to pay the fees based on the level of each course:
- Level 1 - £39
- Level 2 - £69
- Level 3 - £79
- Level 4 - £89
- Level 5 - £109
- Level 6 - £119
- Level 7 - £129
After successfully completing the courses under this bundle, you will also qualify for CPD QS Accredited Certificates for each of the courses. A certificate is available in PDF format at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post at £15.
Who is this course for?
You don’t need any previous knowledge or requirements to learn this course. This course is designed for:
- Healthcare practitioners
- Youth workers
- Registered Care Managers
There are no formal entry requirements for the bundle, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
A certificate in Health & Social Care course can open up various exciting career opportunities, such as:
- Care Worker
- Social Work Assistant
- Health Promotion Specialist
- Social Worker
The average salary for a Care Worker can be £18,000- £25,000 per annum for anyone residing in the United Kingdom.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.