Add to basket or enquire
Health and care professionals play an essential role in supporting individuals experiencing addiction and mental issues. Our bundle provides a comprehensive range of courses to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to help those in need. With six courses covering topics such as addiction psychology, gestalt therapy, and psychological first aid for COVID-19, this bundle is an invaluable resource for anyone in the healthcare industry.
Through this bundle, you will gain a deep understanding of addiction, its impact on mental health, and how to provide practical support to individuals dealing with addiction and mental health issues. You will also learn about various therapy techniques and how to apply them in your practice. With our courses, you will be equipped with the necessary tools to make a positive difference in people's lives.
This Bundle Consists of the Following Courses:
- Course 1: Addiction & Mental Health – Chemically Speaking
- Course 2: Psychology and Therapy of Addictions Certificate
- Course 3: Release Addiction, Anxiety & Trauma - Level 3,
- Course 4: Addiction Psychology and Therapy Course
- Course 5: Gestalt Therapy Level 2
- Course 6: COVID-19: Psychological First Aid Training
- Understand addiction, its impact on mental health, and the relationship between the two.
- Learn about different therapy techniques and how to apply them in practice.
- Develop skills in providing psychological first aid to individuals affected by COVID-19.
- Gain knowledge of the principles and practices of Gestalt therapy.
- Understand the legal and ethical issues surrounding addiction and mental health.
- Develop skills in providing effective support to individuals experiencing addiction and mental health issues.
This bundle course materials were developed with the assistance of Health & Care: Addiction & Mental Health experts, and all related content is kept current on a regular basis to prevent learners from falling behind on recent developments in the related field.
This bundle is lively and well-paced to assist you in quick learning. To give students the skills and knowledge of the industry needed to advance their careers in related fields, we have divided the course into numerous user-friendly Lectures that cover all crucial aspects of Health & Care: Addiction & Mental Health.
Here is the course curriculum for the primary Title Course:
Addiction & Mental Health – Chemically Speaking
- Introduction FREE
- INTEGRATIVE HOLISTIC MODEL – George Patriki
- Needs & underlying issues – George Patriki
- Needs & underlying issues – George Patriki
- Grief Cycle & Anger – George Patriki
- Drink & Drug Driving – George Patriki
- Cycle of Addiction – George Patriki
- Optimal Health – George Patriki
- Stages of change & brief intervention – George Patriki
----------and 5 more Courses----------
Our Learner's Top Reviews:
- Aarini Sinha - “Amazing workshop. Very informative for the freshers like me. Learned a lot of things about digital marketing. I'm really thankful”.
- Varsha Sivamohan - “It was a great experience. The course was jampacked with excellent information. And when I needed help, Skill-up helped me with technical problems instantly. Fast feedback.”
- Charlie Anderson- “The support team was FANTASTIC!!! Very quick to respond and even though I was nervous as I am not good at tests, they made me feel comfortable. I am very grateful for the support”
Over 100+ glowing reviews await you on our website.
After completing all the modules of the course, your learning will be assessed by an assignment or multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the course completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
Who is this course for?
- Health and care professionals who work with individuals experiencing addiction and issues.
- Individuals who want to develop a deeper understanding of addiction and mental health and learn how to provide effective support.
- Anyone interested in pursuing a career in the healthcare industry.
- Individuals who want to expand their knowledge and skills.
Since no prior knowledge or experience is required.
Take your time to finish this course, and there is no deadline for the Bundle.
- Addiction Counselor: £21,000 - £35,000
- Mental Health Nurse: £24,000 - £45,000
- Substance Misuse Worker: £19,000 - £30,000
- Counsellor: £20,000 - £40,000
- Psychotherapist: £25,000 - £60,000
- Clinical Psychologist: £35,000 - £70,000
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Will a certificate be issued after the course?Answer:
Hi Chizaram, Thank you for your query. Yes, after completing the course, you can obtain PDF and hard copy certificate. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Who is the course accredited byAnswer:
Hi Ielhaam, Thank you for your query. The course is accredited by the CPD & IAO. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
This Bundle comes with FREE CPD Accredited PDF certificates, making this an excellent value for money.
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Receive a free CPD Accredited Hard Copy certificate just for the Title course. The CPD Accredited Hard Copy certificate for additional courses can be ordered separately for £9.99 per copy. The delivery fee for the hardcopy certificates, however, is free for UK residents, whereas it costs £10 for international students as delivery charge.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.