Add to basket or enquire
Are you looking to take your career to the next level with a fully recognised Health and Safety qualification? Are you a Manager or Business Owner needing the knowledge to keep your business safe? This course is rated 5 Stars on Yotpo.
This Health and Safety Level 3 course incorporates great content with the latest e-learn technology and this, combined with our dedication to supporting our learners, has resulted in a pass rate of 100%!
The course has 10 easy to follow modules that are all 'bite-sized' so you can learn at your own pace. Each module has a helpful 'knowledge checker' at the end and the course includes a Final Test that is unlocked once the modules are complete.
Plus, you get a free course bundle worth £100.00:
- Risk Assessment
- Personal Safety for Lone Workers
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Fire Safety and Equipment
- Certificate - download
This online Level 3 Health and Safety course will provide learners with a thorough understanding of the different aspects of Health and Safety. This course is rated 5 Stars on Yotpo.
The course goes into detail about each area of Health and Safety that businesses may encounter and provides information on how to undertake effective risk assessments and implement relevant, sufficient and appropriate control measures. The course gives an in depth guide to Health and Safety legislation and aims to raise awareness of the responsibilities that all managers and supervisors plus Health and Safety specialists are expected to maintain.
This course is divided into 10 easy to follow interactive modules and includes a multiple choice test at the end. The content of the course covers:
- Health and Safety Legislation and Risk Assessments
- Reporting and Investigating Accidents
- The Workplace and Work Equipment
- Fire and Explosion Responsibilities
- Fire and Explosion Control Measures
- Working at Height
- Vehicles: Work Site Hazards
- Vehicles: Driver Standards
- Vehicle Safety
- Conflict and Violence
- Alcohol and Drugs
- Working Safely With Hazardous Substances (COSHH)
- Types of Hazardous Substances (COSHH)
- Manual Handling: Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling: Reducing the Risks
- Employee Welfare and Emergency Procedures
- Positive Health and Safety Culture
- Role of Managers, Supervisors and PPE
- Staff Training
Aims of the Course
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what is meant by 'Health and Safety'
- Identify common workplace incidents and general ways to reduce their risk
- Recite the procedure to carry out in the event of a fire and know which fire extinguisher should be used
- Understand the importance and use of PPE
- Explain the basics of COSHH and how to minimise the risk of hazardous substances
- Identify different types of safety signs and know about first aid In the workplace
- Understand the basics of working at height
- Work with display screens correctly
- Deal with violence in the workplace
- Identify the key causes of stress
- List the Do’s and Don’ts when it comes to electrical equipment
This Health and Safety Level 3 online course is fully accredited by both IIRSM, the International Institute of Risk and safety Management, and CPD. You will be able to instantly download and print your certificate as soon as you successfully complete the course. This qualification is universally accepted by all employers.
What Our Learners Think About This Course (Independently collected and verified)
Excellent Health and Safety Course
Review by Asante on 6 Jul 2023review stating Excellent Health and Safety Course
I very much enjoyed this course, the pace was great and it was extremely informative. I managed to take a lot of notes that I will be able to use to develop the health and safety practices within my workplace. The staff are also very helpful to sort out any issues you are having.
fire safety advisor
Great course and great price. It was quite easy to navigate and very informative which helped me understand the basics of health and safety. This is not my chosen field however, i did gain a better understanding and benefit from completing this course.
health and safety level 3
great course, very well designed. easy to use and well broken into chapters making it very manageable and not too overwhelming. all in all very impressed.
This Health and Safety Level 3 course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal and you will be provided the easy to use login details. The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a Final Test which consists of multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the Health and Safety course you can download your course certificate in PDF from your learner area.
If you don't pass the course first time, don't worry, you can resit the test as many times as required.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!
Who is this course for?
This Health and Safety Level 3 course is ideal for Health and Safety professionals and is a great addition to the skills and CV of all managers and supervisors. This includes those who have responsibility for training employees, maintaining standards and enforcing a positive Health and Safety culture at work.
It is recommended that learners have a Level 2 in Health and Safety although any person involved in H&S on a daily basis will be capable of successfully completing the course.
Warning: this Health and Safety Level 3 course will seriously assist your career development!
- The average Health Safety salary in the UK is £33,890.
- Safety Consultants can earn from £42,791
Questions and answers
Does the certificate show that it is endorsed by ROSPA and the other company.Answer:
Hi, yes the certificate has both the CPD and RoSPA endorsement badges.This was helpful.
Is the 55 pounds indicated as the price for studying this course includes all the total cost up to completion?Answer:
Yes. The price includes everything including the final test and the certificate.This was helpful.
How long roughly does this course take to complete? also is this level 3 the equivalant to A-Levels?Answer:
Hi Stuart, the course normally takes around 3 hours to complete. The length of time is dependent on your knowledge of Health and Safety at present. Our course is built into bite-sized modules to help you with your learning. A Level 3 course is the equivalent of an A Level. If you need any further information, please don't hesitate to ask. PaulThis was helpful.