Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
In this Fire Extinguisher course, you will learn about the different types of extinguishers, including when and how to use them. You will also deepen your understanding of fire safety regulations, covering best practice for pre-engagement action and emergency procedures.
Fires can occur in any workplace, which is why it is pivotal that they are handled correctly to prevent destroyed property and casualties. This course is ideal for anyone looking to become a designated fire warden or marshal. They must be adequately trained to use life-saving emergency equipment to ensure that all staff are protected and safely evacuated.
This training program covers how to correctly use a extinguisher in compliance with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. You will also learn when is the right time to use an extinguisher and which types of extinguishers are used for different fires.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Use an extinguisher correctly, safely and effectively in the case of an emergency
- Demonstrate an awareness of fire safety regulations and legislation in the UK
- Identify the different types and classifications of fires and extinguishers
- Implement effective safety emergency measures and policies in the workplace
- Understand the science of fires, their classification and how they spread and behave
- Take full control in the event of an emergency and evacuate everyone safely
Key Features of Fire Extinguisher Course:
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Course material developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning accessible via laptop, tablet and smartphone
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support
- Discounts on bulk purchases
This Fire Extinguisher is CPD Certification Service (CPD UK) Accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Disclaimer: The CPD approved course is owned by E-Learning Solutions Ltd and is distributed under license.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
This Theoretical training course particularly applies to those in the following roles:
- Fire Marshals/Wardens
- Management staff
- Fire Safety Officer - £25-40k/year.
- Fire Engineer - £30-55k/year.
- Fire Risk Assessor - £25-45k/year.
- Firefighter - £23-40k/year.
- Fire Alarm Technician - £20-35k/year.
- Fire Protection Specialist - £25-50k/year.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.