Add to basket or enquire
The online Financial Advisory Management Level 4 Course from Oplex Careers aims to provide a deeper understanding in the skills essential for an effective financial advice management discussing types of investors, advisory skills and more.
The online Financial Advisory Management Level 4 Course will provide learners with a further insight and deeper understanding into financial advice and the skills required for effective management in this field. This course will discuss financial advice, how to assess client’s situations, types of investors and more. This course will provide a great insight into working with clients using practical examples throughout the course. Whether working in this field already, you want to get started working in financial advice, or just interested in this field of study, this course will cover a range of modules and provide multiple examples for assessment.
The Financial Advisory Management Level 4 Course is split into the following modules:
- Introduction to Financial Advisory Management
• The Need for Financial Advisory
• Role of a Financial Advisor
• Developing the Next Generation of Financial Advisors
• Challenges and Opportunities in Financial Advisory
- Investor Characteristics
• Types and Characteristics of Investors
• Comparing Different Types of Investors
• Obligations of a Firm Towards Retail Clients
• Needs and Retail Clients and Their Prioritisation
- Understanding Client’s Financial Objectives
• Financial Planning
• Client’s Financial Objectives
• Importance of Establishing the Client’s Objectives
• Prioritising Objectives to Accommodate a Client’s Affordability
- Assessing Client’s Circumstances
• Importance of Circumstance
• Circumstances of Clients
• Circumstances and Financial Needs
• The Fact-Finding Process
• Factors Shaping a Client’s Circumstances
- Examining Attitudes to Risk
• Risk Profile
• Types of Risk in Financial Planning
• Investment Risks
• Role of Diversification in Mitigating Risk
• Factors Affecting Client’s Risk Profile
• Methods to Determine Client’s Risk Profile
- Client Advisory and Recommendations
• Advice and Recommendations
• Importance of Asset Allocation
• Key Role of Charges and Financial Stability
• Importance of Standing of Trustees, Fund Custodians, and Auditors
• Benchmarks and Other Performance Measures
• Importance of Reviews
- Financial Advisory Skills
• Skills in Financial Advisory
• Importance of Skills for a Financial Advisor
• Types of Skills Necessary for Financial Advisors
• Professional Skills
• Advantages of Effective Skills
• Disadvantages of Ineffective Skills
- Final Assessment
To assess the learners ability and knowledge to effectively understand the topics contained within the Financial Advisory Management Level 4 Course, the course features a number of end of module interactive quiz questions.
Additionally, at the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
On successful completion of this Financial Advisory Management Level 4 Course. This certificate will be produced in PDF format, hard copies of the certificate will be available at an additional fee of £9.99.
This course is delivered online through eLearning. Learners of the course will receive instant access to our interactive student learning portal, which offers 24/7 access to the Financial Advisory Management Level 4 Course.
The online Financial Advisory Management Level 4 Course requires 70 hours to complete the course in full. This is only a guide to the learning hours required and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the information. The learning is online so it can be spread out over multiple sessions or done in one session.
Learners will have access to this course for up to 12 months from the date of joining. There is no time limit to complete the course during this period.
When you are studying a course it is always useful to know that you have the help and support of tutors that want you to succeed in your studies.
As part of the Financial Advisory Management Level 4 Course you will receive access to our dedicated tutor support service. The academic tutors will be able to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course.
Our Financial Advisory Management Level 4 Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices.
We know that more and more people are using the web whilst they are on the move, so we have designed this Financial Advisory Management Level 4 Course to be fully compatible across tablet and smartphone devices. You will be able to access the same content from the course, just over a 3G or 4G network whilst on the move.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I've read many answers to similar questions that you just haven't answered. Please can you confirm the Lvl3 and this Lvl4 is all you need for IFA?
This course is CPD Accredited. This is not equivalent to a formal qualification.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Does this course mean that you are a fully qualified financial advisor?
This course is CPD Accredited which is training related to professional development - this is different to being a qualified financial advisor. Instead many of our students use this course and certificate to support job applications and to help them move forward into further training.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What job tittle can you apply for once you have completed the level 4 qualification?
This course is CPD Accredited which is training related to professional development and is recognised by schools and employers across the UK. While the course itself does not guarantee one particular job, many of our learners use this course and certificate to support job applications as well as helping them move into further training required by their employer.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.