Add to basket or enquire
If your instincts are natural for styling and you’re passionate about fashion trends, there are endless opportunities to advance your skills and boost your career with our Fashion Store Assistant Training course. This Fashion Store Assistant Training is specially crafted to groom and guide you all the way to a new and exciting career of a fashion store assistant.
This profession is rapidly rising to the peak as more and more people are willing to consult an expert to help with an image makeover, wardrobe transformation or outfits for particular occasions. Our Fashion Store Assistant Training will teach you all the technical, creative and personal skills which you’ll require to help your clients make the most of their appearances. From gathering in-depth knowledge of the history of fashion to learn about the influential designers will be part of this Fashion Store Assistant Training course’s curriculum. The science of sales and building long-term relationships with clients will also be taught in our Fashion Store Assistant Training course.
Highlights of the Fashion Store Assistant Training:
- Learn how to help your client to develop a positive self-image
- Asses body shapes and use fashion to streamline outlines to achieve flattering proportions and identify what to avoid
- Understand how to enhance the colour tone in skin, hair and eyes to achieve amazing effects
- Learn how to advise on personal grooming, skin and hair care
- Know how to attract customers and build long-term relationships with excellent customer care service
- Learn how to deal with pressurised and challenging situations
- Understand specific selling strategies that connect directly with customers
Why Choose this Fashion Store Assistant Training Course:
- This best ever Fashion Store Assistant Training course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Fashion Store Assistant Training is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Fashion Store Assistant Training course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Fashion Store Assistant Training course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
This Fashion Store Assistant Training course is designed with the following modules:
Fashion Store Assistant Training
Module 01: Profession of a Personal Shopper
- What is A Personal Shopper?
- Colour Analysis
- The Meaning of Colours
- Body Shape
- Make-Up and Hair
Module 02: Planning Advice
- Client Analysis-Interview and Questionnaire
- Wardrobe Analysis
- Complementary Accessories
Module 03: Fashion and Trends to Follow as a Fashion Store Assistant
- History of Fashion
- International Fashion
- Fashion Dictionary
Module 04: Communication and Protocol to learn as a Fashion Store Assistant
- Social Events
- Social Protocol
Module 05: Career Guidance for Fashion Store Assistant
- How to Set Up Your Own Business
- Promotion and Marketing
Module 06: Understanding Consumer Behaviour as a Fashion Store Assistant
- Understanding Consumer Motivation as a Fashion Store Assistrant
- Consumer Attitudes
- The Consumer Decision Process
- Seducing Customers with Excellent Service
- Building Long Term Relationships with Customers
- After Sales Service-Handling Complaints and Returns
- Typical Complaints and How to Handle Them
- Dealing with Challenging Situations
Module 07: How to Make Your Shop a Magnet to Customers
- Putting Your Personal Shopper Skills To Full Use
- Upselling And Cross Selling
- Selling Accessories
- Working With Your Client’s Budget
- Tips To Identify Your Customer’s Needs
- Ideas To Grow Your Retail Presence
- In Store Tips That Boost Sales
How is the Fashion Store Assistant Training course assessed?
To successfully complete the Fashion Store Assistant Training course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful course completion, you will qualify for a CPD certificate from One Education as proof of your new skills. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Fashion Store Assistant Training course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Fashion Store Assistant Training is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
This Fashion Store Assistant Training is compatible with all kinds of devices and the age requirement for this Fashion Store Assistant Training is 16. So, basically, everyone can take this course to acquire Fashion Store Assistant Training skills that are necessary.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.