Add to basket or enquire
This course is designed to help you to build and launch your very own fashion brand, learn how to create amazing products, pricing & marketing and be able to organise the logistics of running your brand. You will learn within the topic areas:
- Public Relations & Media Strategies
- Product ID, Design & Development
- Pricing Your Products
- Sourcing and Manufacturing
- Logistics and Insurance
- 31 lectures with 3.5 hours of video content
- Understand how to give your product the characteristics it needs to stand out
- Understand how to build an effective reputation with PR methods
- Effectively price your products to build your brand's reputation
- Find factories and agents for sourcing and manufacturing
- Determine the best business insurance for your business
This course is brought to you by Ward & Fifth's founder, Shawn Ward who is an entrepreneur, business consultant, incubator adviser, investor and branding professional with over 15+ years in the consumer goods, tech and digital marketing, with an expertise in bringing business ideas to market.
Introduction Public Relations & Media Strategies
- What is Public Relations?
- Say hi and tell your fellow students why you're taking this course
- Share your new course with your friends!
- Why Brands Need PR?
- Types of Media to Pitch
- Types of Coverage to Expect
Public Relations Strategies
- How to Generate Media Exposure
- Product Placement
- Ward&Fifth Consulting 4-7
Product ID, Design & Development
- Product I.D.
- Product I.D. Examples
- Product Design Plan
- Product Development Plan
- Product Offering Timeline
- Final Suggestions
Pricing Your Products
- Key Definitions
- Painting The Picture
- Calculating Landed, Wholesale, Retail, and Distributor Pricing
- Pricing Example
- Determining Target Pricing for Products
Sourcing and Manufacturing Plan
- Sourcing and Manufacturing Pt. 1
- Sourcing and Manufacturing Pt. 2
- Sourcing and Manufacturing Pt. 3
- Sourcing and Manufacturing Pt. 4
- Homework Assignment
Logistics and Insurance
- Freight Details
- Warehouse Plan
- Development Timeline
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
Anyone that wants to launch a unique fashion brand
This course has no prerequisites
This course can help you launch your own fashion brand.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.