The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
Start the journey towards helping young children succeed in education by enrolling on the EYFS Teaching course. The early years of a child’s life are incredibly important for their development, and so it’s vital that anyone who wants to work with young children has adequate professional training.
The EYFS Teaching course has been designed by experts to provide you with invaluable insight into those first years of a child’s education, and how you can support them through every stage of their learning journey. In under four hours, you can expect to complete the EYFS Teaching course and have a new set of skills to add to your CV and increase your employability.
- This EYFS Teaching Certificate is endorsed by TQUK, an Ofqual-regulated awarding organisation in the UK, guaranteeing all students a recognised professional achievement upon completion of the EYFS Teaching Certificate.
- The EYFS Teaching is also accredited by CPD, with 10 CPD points available to students as proof of your new qualification.
The EYFS Teaching Certificate course is TQUK endorsed, ensuring a quality learning experience and guaranteeing you a professional achievement. Enrolling on the EYFS Teaching course will teach you a range of EYFS teaching techniques and the qualities needed to work as an EYFS Teacher.
Discover how to promote learning and development to your students and explore how to support students with special needs with the EYFS Teaching course. The EYFS Teaching course also looks at the EYFS framework for 2021, so you can ensure you’re prepared for the future.
Skills You Will Gain
After completing the EYFS Teaching course, you will learn the following skills:
- High levels of organisation
- How to work closely with others
- EYFS teaching techniques
- How to promote learning and development
Why Study EYFS Teaching with Teachers Training:
Here are just some of the reasons why our students enrol on the EYFS Teaching course:
- Access the EYFS Teaching through our dedicated online learning platform
- 24/7 access to tutor support
- The EYFS Teaching course is packed with interactive course content
- Affordable prices and high-quality training
- The EYFS Teaching course is accredited by the UK’s top awarding bodies
- Complete the EYFS Teaching course 100% online, from any internet-enabled device
- Flexible course deadlines with full access to the EYFS Teaching course for one year
Every course we design at Teachers Training has been expertly crafted to give students the skills and knowledge they need to join the teaching profession. Our courses are packed with comprehensive modules to ensure every course is a quality learning experience for our learners.
Our learners are always our top priority, and the EYFS Teaching has been specifically designed to provide learners with the highest level of knowledge and skills possible.
After successfully completing the EYFS Teaching , students will receive a recognised qualification that will help enhance your CV and give you the extra boost you need to stand out from the crowd in the competitive job market. Learn everything you need on the EYFS Teaching to advance in your chosen career and get the job you want!
Enrol now and enjoy the expertly-made EYFS Teaching from Teachers Training.
Module 1: Introduction to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Introduction (About EYFS)
- Principles Underpinning EYFS
- How to Use EYFS
Module 2: Importance of Early Years Development
- EYFS and Every Child Matters
- Provider Responsibilities
- Progression Through the Areas of Learning and Development
- Suitable Premises, Environment and Equipment
- Partnership Working
Module 3. EYFS Teaching Techniques
- The Different Teaching Techniques
- The Importance of Creating an Enabling Environment
- How to Keep Children Motivated
Module 4. Working as an EYFS Teacher
- Overview of EYFS Teaching
- What Can You Expect from an EYFS Teaching Career?
- Requirements, Qualifications and Useful Skills
- Information about Your Day to Day Tasks and Your Working Environment
Module 5. Promoting Learning & Development
- The Areas of Learning and Development
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Communication, Language and Literacy
- Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy
- Knowledge and Understanding of the World
- Physical Development
- Creative Development
Module 6.Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities
- The Statutory Requirements and Legislative Framework Behind Working with Children Having SEN/SEND
- The Importance of First Concerns and Early Identification
- Using the Graduated Approach to SEN/SEND in Early Years Education
- The Role of the Early Years Special Education Needs Coordinator
- Transitions for Children with Special Education Needs and Disabilities
Module 7. Parents' Guide to the Early Years Foundation Stage
- What Does EYFS Mean for a Parent?
- Helping a Child as a Parent
- As a Parent How Can I Find out How My Child is Getting On?
Module 8. Welfare Requirements
- Safeguarding and Promoting Children's Welfare
- Suitable People
Module 9. The EYFS Educational Philosophies and Privileges
- About Montessori Education and its Relation to the EYFS
- Montessori Practice and the Early Year Foundation Stage
- Benefits and Challenges of the Montessori Approach
Module 10. Registration, Inspection, and Quality Improvement
- The Role of the Local Authority
- Quality Improvement
Module 11. EYFS Framework in 2021
- Changes to the EYFS Framework
- What is Changing?
- Completing the EYFS profile
- How Did the Early Years Alliance Respond?
After completing all the modules in the EYFS Teaching, students will be required to sit a multiple-choice assessment to test your knowledge. The assessment will be delivered through our online learning platform, with immediate results available upon completion.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK:
After successfully completing the EYFS Teaching Certificate assignment, students will be eligible for a globally-recognised TQUK-endorsed certification for an accreditation fee of £59. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
CPD Certification from The Teachers Training:
After successfully completing the multiple-choice assessment for the EYFS Teaching, students will qualify for a CPD-accredited certificate from Teachers Training to showcase your new achievement.
- Free PDF certificates are available for instant download as soon as students have successfully completed the assessment
- Hard copy certificates can be ordered and sent via post for only £8.99
Add an amazing new skill to your CV and give yourself a competitive advantage when applying for jobs!
Who is this course for?
This EYFS Teaching course is ideal for anyone who wants to:
- Learn the skills needed to become an EYFS Teacher
- Make a career change and explore new career opportunities
- Gain a formal, accredited qualification to improve their career opportunities
- Develop the skills and knowledge needed to work in education
The EYFS Teaching has no formal entry requirements. However, we do ask that all students:
- Have a passion for learning
- Have a good understanding of the English language
- Be motivated and hard-working
- Are over the age of 16
Enrol on the EYFS Teaching course today and discover the essential skills and knowledge needed to become an EYFS Teacher. Opportunities in this field include:
- Teaching Assistant
- Primary School Teacher
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teacher
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.