Our most popular Estate Agent Diploma course is fully professional and perfect for anyone looking to work in estate agency sector.
Kickstart your career in real estate or gain a recognition of your existing skills with this comprehensive online course. The Estate Agent Diploma is designed, delivered and taught by industry experts ensuring you learn the practical, effective skills necessary to succeed in a range of professional property and real estate roles.
The Estate Agent Diploma teaches all the essential knowledge you need in property law, real estate practice and investment to operate as a successful estate agent. You learn through video lessons, PDF handouts and multiple-choice online assessments. Upon completion you will have a complete understanding of the role of a professional estate agent, property and building management, developing a client base, acquiring property, and successful strategies for investment. You also gain broader, transferable business management and sales skills.
Benefits of studying the Estate Agent Diploma with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Qualify for over 200 fantastic deals with an NUS Extra card
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
The Estate Agent Diploma is made up of three mandatory modules, which cover
- The different types of estate agent
- Conducting house viewings and property valuations
- How to succeed in a real estate career
- Finance in real estate and investment purchase procedure
- Understanding key housing and land legislation
- And more...
************************** Course Modules **************************
Act as an Agent
- Picking the Excellent Properties
- When to Lease or Sell
- Capturing the client's interest
- Knowing the Local area
- Bank Loans for Property
- When to buy
- Selling your holiday home
- The Riverside Lifestyle
- Selecting Riverside type property for Lease
- Industry Front
Legal System in Real Estate
- The UK Legal System and Property
- The various investment processes
- Business Leases
- Title & Registration
- Financing Real Estate
- The investment purchase process
- The costs of Acquisition
- Using Land
- The Environment & Planning
- The Key Legislations with Investment Processes
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
This Real Estate Agency course is perfect for professionals who want to learn more about real estate, as well as people who have an interest in the real estate working procedures and laws in the UK.
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a professional qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Estate Agent Diploma is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Training offered by the Estate Agent Diploma could potentially benefit a range of roles, but would particularly enhance careers in
- Real Estate
- Property Management
- Loan Underwriting
- Property Law
- Other property or estate agent roles
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.