Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Showcase your commitment to diversity. An understanding of equality and diversity is in high demand and short supply. Boost your career prospects with your knowledge of what it takes to create and protect a diverse workforce.
- Course Content - download
Interested in equality and diversity courses? This qualification aims to develop your social awareness and good practice of both equality and diversity in any setting, including the workplace, the community, at home and even in society.
- Nationally accredited
- Takes on average 5 - 10 weeks
- Engaging online learning
- Expert 1-to-1 support
- Free employment support service
- Join over 30,000 learners who have upskilled with Strive Training!
Course Length: The course is self-paced, and can be completed in as little as four weeks.
Free Course for: Those in receipt of benefits aged 19 or over who has been living in the European Union for the last 3 years (eligibility applies)
What you'll learn:
1. Equality and diversity in society
In this unit, you will learn what is meant the by the term ‘equality’ and explore the damaging effects of stereotyping and labelling.
2. Equality and diversity in the community
This unit will help you to identify the extent of diversity that exists within a community and understand the benefits of promoting a culture of equality and diversity.
3. Equality and diversity in the workplace
In this unit you will learn how equality and diversity can be promoted and maintained by employees and the benefits of having a dynamic, diverse workforce.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is 100% government funded if:
- Are unemployed in receipt of benefit (Subject to eligibility)
- On the 31st of August 2019, you were aged 19 or over
- You currently live in Greater London
- You have lived in the European Union for the last 3 years (unless you have have been given a special Visa/Residence permits that gives you the permanent right to remain)
- Can provide Identifications and relevant documentation as required
- If on the 31st of August 2019, you were aged between 19-23, you need to have gained a full level 2 qualification
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.