Fortray Networks Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
- Are you looking to launch a new career in IT SUPPORT / IT DESKTOP ANALYST in a Physical /Virtual Classroom with 20 years of experienced trainers and consultants?
- Are you bored with Video-based training programmes, where you cannot interact with the trainer and missed lots of hands-on LABs?
- Are you low on confidence and cannot perform well in front of a potential employer?
- Have you already spent 1 to 2 years in IT SUPPORT learning but cannot find a way to get your 1st Job in IT?
- Are you looking for the best classroom training environment with world-class and honest career advice from a 15 to 20-year Industry experienced team?
- Are you looking to learn directly from experts in the field?
- Are you looking to gain Industry experience while training?
- Look no further, with our IT SUPPORT Job guarantee programme, you are guaranteed to be offered an IT role with a starting salary of £20K-£30K as little as 24 weeks.
- The programme consists of 6 (Part-Time) months of very intense classroom and online classroom (blended) Instructor-led training during weekdays or weekends, including hands-on learning experience with CompTIA, Cisco, Microsoft and other vendors.
- Based on our 20-year industry experience, we are so confident you will be offered a role at the end of the training, that’s if, for any reason you were not, we will refund 100% of your course fees back to you. (T&C apply)
The Programme is completed in 4 easy steps:
Step 1 – Complete your Hands-on Instructor-led Training
The first step is completing an industry-recognized IT professional certification programme by CompTIA, Cisco, Microsoft.
Gaining hands-on experience is essential in today’s IT industry for both certifications and keeping up to date with new technologies. The theory or passing an exam is often not enough these days; companies require hands-on practical experience as well industry experience to make sure you are job-ready.
The details of the programme included the 5 worlds best Network and Cyber Security certifications.
Cisco CCNA 200-301
M.S Windows 10 (MD-100)
M.S Office 365 Identities
& Requirements (MS-100)
M.S Windows Server 2016
The training is delivered by 15 to 20 years of industry experienced trainers and consultants. This can be done around your current job role at the weekends or weekdays.
This takes around 6 months of part-time study to complete.
Step 2 – Complete your Certification (CompTIA Net+, CCNA & Microsoft )
Once you completed the programs (CompTIA Net+, CCNA & Microsoft) you will be offered training programs and pass the exams.
Step 3– Complete the CV, and attending the interview
Once the delegate has achieved 3 certifications along with his/her Training programme a CV/LinkedIn profile will be built by our team of professionals and you will be ready to attend the job interviews with confidence, where you can start your 1st IT Job between £20K-30K or contract up to £250/day.
You will need to gain 1 year of experience in this role before you can transfer over into a Cybersecurity role. While working as a network engineer, we will release your second batch of training which is specifically designed to qualify you to move into a Cybersecurity role.
Network Cyber Security Role
This represents a great opportunity to start a rewarding career in IT and has a real career ladder to start climbing. If you are not offered a role at the end of the training and job hunting process, we will refund 100% of your course fees back to you.
- Providing day to day support to LAN/WAN and network and infrastructure.
- Commission and decommission the hardware and software.
- Remote support to branch, head office Date Centre and remote users.
- Apply network and security changes during and out of business hours.
- Liaising with different hardware and network security vendors
- Reporting to senior management about network infrastructure
- Handling P1, P2, and P3 incidents with ITSM Tools and making sure end customer is updated with the progress.
- Install, maintain, and support the new and existing network and security infrastructure
You will be starting on a salary between £20-30k with fantastic opportunities to progress within the sector and move up the IT ladder. As an industry IT is not only financially rewarding but enjoyable, many of our students who have gained a role from this wonderful opportunity have a real passion for IT and enjoy what they do on a day to day basis.
Who is this package for?
Our IT SUPPORT Job Guarantee Programme is designed for individuals that wish to pursue a career in the IT industry and specialize in the Cybersecurity sector. Whether you are looking for a complete career change or a university graduate, we will be able to help.
We appreciate that every candidate has a different background and different level of skill set in IT, and this is exactly why we will design a custom package that is realistic and suitable to both the needs of our candidates and industry demand.
How can you offer job guarantees?
Fortray Global Services LTD provides consultancy, professional and educational services to many of the IT technology companies in the UK along with 24/7 NOC services as well. During our intense hands-on training program, you will not just gain and complete the industry valuable certification but will gain the industry experience as well, which is imperative to get your 1st job in IT.
How does the money-back job guarantee work?
Our money-back job guarantee is written in your terms and conditions that if we do not find you a new job in IT upon completion of the training we will refund 100% of your course fees back to you.
Are your courses accredited?
Yes, all our training has been fully accredited by CompTIA, Cisco & Microsoft.
When can I start the training?
As soon as you are ready to take your first step into a new career in IT, we can get you registered and started within 1 to 2 weeks.
How quick will I start my new job after completing the training?
The average amount of time is normally 1-2 months before you will be starting in your new role.
Can I study around my current job?
Yes, the majority of our students are working full time so you can study around your current commitments, which is why we give you a full 12 months for peace of mind.
- Network Support Engineer – £30,000
- Network Administrator – £35,000
- Network Engineer – £40,000
- Network Support Analyst – £42,000
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not placed in an IT technician role upon completion of your training, you will receive 100% of your course fees back.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.