Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This electrical safety training course is a must for aspiring professionals and those who are new to the electrical industry who wish to gain a deeper understanding of health and safety legislation, guidelines and procedures. This includes electricians, PAT testers and electrical engineers.
In this comprehensive course, you will broaden your understanding of electrical hazards, gaining the practical skills and knowledge to evaluate the safety of electrical equipment. It covers key topics such as safety laws in the UK, identifying hazards in the workplace, and portable appliance testing.
By the end of the course, you will have a solid understanding of your legal requirements in the workplace and the essential skills and knowledge to assess safety risks and ensure the safety of others when working with electrical equipment, in compliance with HSE regulations.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the legislation, standards and key steps in electrical safety
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of electrical testing standards
- Identify the different types of electrical hazards and electrical-related injuries
- Carry out an electrical safety risk assessment and evaluation
- Understand the legal requirements for portable appliance testing
- Show awareness of the advantages of electricity and how electricity is generated
Key Features of Electrical Safety Course:
- Accredited, quality CPD training
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Course material developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning accessible via laptop, tablet and smartphone
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support
- Discounts on bulk purchases
Module 1: Overview and Benefits of Electricity
In module one, we will take a look at some of the main advantages of electricity and explore electricity generation.
Module 2: What is Electricity?
In module two, we will deepen our understanding of what electricity is, how it is measured and its key benefits.
Module 3: How Electricity Can Cause Harm
In module three, we will learn about the different types of electricity-related accidents and injuries in detail.
Module 4: Legislation, Standards and Key Steps
In module four, we will gain an in-depth understanding of electrical standards and legislation in the UK.
Module 5: PAT Testing Standards and Guidance
In this final module, we will develop our knowledge of PAT testing standards and the PAT testing process.
All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
This practical training course is suitable for any professional who works in the electrical industry, including, but not limited to, the following:
- PAT Tester
- Electrical Engineer
- Line Installer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Ewan Bray asked:
Do I need any formal qualification to take this course?
Dear Ewan, Thank you for your query. You don’t need any formal qualification to take this course. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.