Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
The freight brokerage industry has been growing steadily in recent years and with our eight comprehensive modules, from 'Introduction to Freight Brokerage' to 'Risk Management and Problem-Solving,' you'll acquire the knowledge and skills needed to excel in the freight brokerage industry. Explore regulatory and legal requirements, master freight broker operations, and delve into documentation, record-keeping, and carrier selection. With a focus on marketing, sales, and risk management, this course equips you to become a successful freight broker. W
hether you're an aspiring logistics professional or looking to elevate your career, this course is your path to mastering the art of efficient freight brokerage. Join us and open doors to a thriving career in the world of transportation and logistics.
- CPD Accredited
- FREE PDF + Hardcopy certificate
- Fully online, interactive course
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet and smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
- Module 01 : Introduction To Freight Brokerage
- Module 02 : Regulatory and Legal Requirements
- Module 03 : Freight Broker Operations
- Module 04 : Documentation and Record Keeping
- Module 05 : Carrier Selection and Qualification
- Module 06 : Freight Transportation Modes
- Module 07 : Freight Broker Marketing and Sales
- Module 08 : Risk Management and Problem-Solving
- Grasp the foundations of efficient freight brokerage.
- Navigate the regulatory and legal landscape of the industry.
- Execute effective freight broker operations.
- Manage documentation and record-keeping adeptly.
- Select and qualify carriers for optimal transport.
- Hone marketing, sales, risk management, and problem-solving skills.
This course is CPD Quality Standards (CPD QS) accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring freight brokers and logistics enthusiasts.
- Transportation and logistics professionals seeking advancement.
- Business owners looking to streamline their freight operations.
- Sales and marketing professionals interested in logistics.
- Individuals pursuing a career in the transportation industry.
- Administrative staff in freight brokerage firms.
- Anyone fascinated by the world of logistics.
- Freight Broker
- Freight Brokerage Operations Manager
- Logistics Coordinator
- Transportation Manager
- Sales and Marketing Specialist in Logistics
- Risk Management Analyst in Freight Brokerage
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Digital certificate - Included
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a FREE digital certificate.
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - Included
Also, you can have your FREE printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99 in the UK).
For all international addresses outside of the United Kingdom, the delivery fee for a hardcopy certificate will be only £10.
Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.