Effective Sales Training
Visa Debit/Credit Card, Paypal or Cheque. Payment must be made in advance of the course. We are... Read more
- Tutor is available to students
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
Location & dates
This 1 Day Effective Sales Skills Course will focus on providing you with the essential tools and knowledge to enable you to sell to customers, close deals and negotiate effectively in order to gain a "win win" situation for both parties, and also deal with difficult situations. Whether you are selling to prospects over the phone or face to face, this course will give you with the techniques to enable you to sell with confidence and achieve your targets.
Delivery of the training will be extremely interactive for you, with ample opportunity for you to take part in your own learning experience through practical exercises, group discussions and relevant role play.
This Sales course has been designed and tailored to suit your working environment and focuses heavily on the real life interactions & skills. This course will give you a workable tool kit that can be used immediately after the session.
In addition to the learning, an action plan will be created at the end of the session, allowing you to create a workable document detailing your commitments to using these new skills in the workplace.
Introduction to Sales Skills
- Provide telephone users skills and knowledge to utilise the telephone as an effective communication tool
- Understand the differences between tone and words
- Demonstrate excellent customer care – with external and internal customers.
- Deliver professional yet warm telephone calls
- Structure your phone calls
- Learn a structure to the steps of the sale
- Know 12 techniques for "closing the sale"
- Create a professional image of the organisation
- Demonstrate understanding of customer perceptions and how to meet customer requirements.
- Handle objections and complaints professionally to achieve a positive outcome
- Improving on your ability to arrange and prepare for sales appointments and to effectively sell your product/service.
- Codes of Practice
- Moments of Truth
- Misery Moments
- Golden Service with a Smile
- Identifying your customers and their needs
- Customers come in four main categories
- Caring for your customers
- Barriers to Communication
- Listening Skills
- Delegates are already on their way to making a great sales person.
- Structured Steps of the Sale
- Features and Benefits
- Questioning Techniques
- Closing the Sale
- Handing customer objections and complaints
- How to deliver feedback constructively
- Negotiation skills
Who is this course for?
Suitability – Who should attend?
This course is targeted at any member of staff whose work depends on successful telephone skills, from receptionist and administration staff to new and existing sales staff. For beginners and intermediate levels who want to maximise the impact of their telephone techniques, customer service and sales skills in work based situations.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.