Add to basket or enquire
If you want to gain a solid understanding of Domestic Plumbing & Repair and fast track your dream career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive Domestic Plumbing & Repair course designed by expert instructors.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Domestic Plumbing & Repair course. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Domestic Plumbing & Repair.
This premium online course titled Domestic Plumbing & Repair ensures your professional development with CPD accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification in just 7 hours.
With this Domestic Plumbing & Repair program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Domestic Plumbing & Repair course is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
This Domestic Plumbing & Repair course is developed by industry experts and is packed with several insightful modules to give you a proper understanding of Domestic Plumbing & Repair and allow you to accelerate your career.
Why People Enrol this Domestic Plumbing & Repair From One Education:
- Receive a CPD-accredited certificate upon successful completion of the Domestic Plumbing & Repair course
- Learning materials of our Domestic Plumbing & Repair course comprises of engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Domestic Plumbing & Repair course content for a full year
- Complete the Domestic Plumbing & Repair course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Domestic Plumbing & Repair course
This masterclass Domestic Plumbing & Repair online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Domestic Plumbing & Repair course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Domestic Plumbing & Repair is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Domestic Plumbing & Repair course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Domestic Plumbing & Repair course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Domestic Plumbing & Repair today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Domestic Plumbing & Repair:
Module 1: The UK Standards for Plumbing
- What Is An Approved Plumber?
- Water Supply Regulations
- External Pipework
- Polyethylene Pipes
- Unplasticised PVC Pipes
- Steel Pipes
- Iron Pipes
- Stop Valves To Premises
- Drinking Water Tap
- General Requirements
Module 2: The Basic Components of Plumbing
- Pex Pipe
- Steel Pipe
- Supply Fittings
- Copper tees
Module 3: The Plumbing Tools
- Pressure Tester
- SDS Drill
- Immersion Heater Spanner
- Basin Spanner
Module 4: Principles of Effective Plumbing Systems
- Liquid waste disposal goals
- Plumbing Goals
Module 5: The Home Plumbing System
- The Home Plumbing System
- Water Supply System
- Drain-Waste-Vent System
Module 6: Domestic Cold Water System
- Cold Water System Components
- Copper and Plastic Pipes
- Lead Pipes
- Cold Feed
- The Warning Pipe
- Types of Cold Water System
- Advantages and Disadvantages of the Direct System
- Cold Water Systems in Multi-Storey Buildings
Module 7: Plumbing Fixtures
- Choosing a New Toilet
- How to Remove a Toilet
- Kitchen Faucets
- Choosing a New Kitchen Faucet
- Bathroom Faucets
- How to Install a Single-body Faucet
- Alcove Bathtubs
- Tips for Installing Bathtubs
- How to Install a New Alcove Tub
- Sliding Tub Doors
- Jetted Tub
- Flushing Options for Urinals
- How to Install a Urinal
- Integral Vanity Tops
Module 8: Central Heating Systems
- The boiler size
- The header tank
- Motorised Valve
- Open vented system layout
Module 9: Understand Domestic Cold Water System
- Types Of Cold Water System
- Pipe Sizes For The Direct System
- Pipe Sizes For The Indirect System
- Direct Boosting Systems
Module 10: Plumbing Installations
- Install DWV Pipes for the Tub & Shower
- How to Connect Drain Pipes to a Main Waste-Vent Stack
- How to Install the Water Supply Pipes
- Half Bath
- Tips for Plumbing a Kitchen
- Air Admittance Valves
Module 11: Hot Water System
- Open Vented Direct Hot Water Storage Systems
- Direct System Hot Water Storage System with Electric Immersion Heater
- Instantaneous Hot Water Heaters
Module 12: Plumbing Repairs
- Common Toilet Problems
- Minor Adjustments
- Quick Fixes
- Reset Tank Water Level
- Main Stacks
- Supply Pipes
Module 13: Plumbing Materials & Skills
- How to Cut Rigid & Flexible Copper Pipe
- How to Take Apart Soldered Joints
- How to Solvent-Glue Rigid Plastic Pipe
- Working with Outdoor Flexible Plastic Pipe
Module 14: Glossary and Appendix
- Definition of the Terms Used in the Course
- Appendix: Metric Conversion Charts
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Domestic Plumbing & Repair course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above in order to pass. After successfully passing the Domestic Plumbing & Repair course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD-accredited certificate.
Once you have passed the Domestic Plumbing & Repair course exam, you will be eligible to apply for a CPD certificate as proof of your new skills and your continued professional development. Certificates are available as a PDF for £9, or you can request a hard copy to be sent in the post for £15.
Who is this course for?
The Domestic Plumbing & Repair training course is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Domestic Plumbing & Repair course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Domestic Plumbing & Repair course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Domestic Plumbing & Repair course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Domestic Plumbing & Repair course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Domestic Plumbing & Repair course is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve been waiting for a long time. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Domestic Plumbing & Repair course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.