Cambridge Open Academy
Add to basket or enquire
The Disability Assessor Training course is designed to equip individuals with the necessary skills to become compassionate healthcare professionals.
Learning disability nursing teaches face-to-face consultations with individuals with long-term health conditions or impairments, preparing them for the PIP benefit scheme. The Disability Assessor Training course is designed with the best EdTech tool, optimised for all screen sizes, and is accessible at your own pace. The course provides the necessary skills to thrive in the corporate world.
What You’ll Learn from this Learning disability nursing course:
- Understand what is disability assessment
- Know the concept of impairment, disability, and handicap
- Identify the models of disability
- Learn about the application of ICF to disability assessment
- Determine the relationship between impairment and disability
This flexible Disability Assessor (Learning disability nursing) course will provide you the tools and abilities you need to learn what you enjoy. It assists you in carving out your own career path. With this Disability Assessor (Learning disability nursing) course, you will develop a well-rounded skill set that you can apply in real-life situations.
So, invest in yourself today. Add this Disability Assessor training and take the first steps toward the future you desire.
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Disability Assessor course below:
- Module 01: Disability Assessment and Disability Assessor
- Module 02: Legal Frameworks, Policy and Guidelines
- Module 03: Disability Models and Disability Assessment Methods
- Module 04: Preparation for the Assessment
- Module 05: The Assessment Process
- Module 06: ICF and Disability Assessment
- Module 07: Assistive Technology and Ergonomics
- Module 08: Disability Assessment Report Writing
Who is this course for?
This Learning disability nursing course is developed for people who wish to excel in their professional and personal life. Learn from industry leaders and interact with a global network of experts by enrolling in this Disability Assessor course.
This course is ideal for:
- Aspiring Disability Assessors
- Healthcare Professionals Seeking Specialisation
- Policy Analysts in Disability Services
- Legal Professionals Focused on Disability Rights
Enrolling in our Disability Assessorcourse does not require any prior knowledge or experience. All that is required is an internet-connected gadget and a passion to learn.
After finishing the course, you can advance your profession. Look into jobs like:
- Disability Assessor: £30,000 - £40,000 per year
- Occupational Therapist: £25,000 - £38,000 per year
- Registered Nurse: £24,000 - £37,000 per year
- Physiotherapist: £26,000 - £40,000 per year
- Social Worker: £28,000 - £45,000 per year
- Rehabilitation Counsellor: £25,000 - £38,000 per year
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of Completion (PDF)
Digital certificate - Included
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive a CPD Accredited PDF certificate completely free of cost as a proof of your accomplishment.
Certificate of Completion (Hard Copy)
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Note: Delivery of hardcopy certificate is free within the United Kingdom. However, to obtain a hardcopy certificate, international students have to pay £19.99 for the shipment to their designated address.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.