Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in Sport Management
If you have an interest in sports and business then why not combine them?
Become an excellent sports manager and ensure your clients can focus on winning without worrying about any of the organisation or business. Working as a sports manager will mean varied responsibilities that could range from organising trainers, to working with a marketing team. Luckily, this course from Global Edulink will prepare you for every eventuality, with modules such as risk management and decision making. Get qualified and become an excellent manager.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
1. AN INTRODUCTION
2. MANAGEMENT FUNCTION
3. WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A SUCCESSFUL MANAGER?
4. FINANCE MANAGEMENT
5. RISK MANAGEMENT
6. DECISION MAKING
7. CONFLICT IN SPORT CLUBS
8. ETHICS IN SPORT MANAGEMENT
Method of assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Learners who successfully complete this course will be awarded a Diploma in Sports Management.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Our courses will best suit those who would like flexible learning that can fit in around work and childcare.
- This course is suitable for those already working in management who hope to focus on sports management.
- This course is suitable for those with no experience who wish to work in sports management.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having experience and good academic background will be an advantage to study this course.
- Learners should be ages 18 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Having a qualification in sports management will demonstrate a range of transferable skills, like analytical skills, and communication skills. These could help you to work in a range of areas, such as
- Academic Adviser – Athletics
- Account Executive
- Aquatics Director
- Assistant Athletic Director
- Associate Athletic Director
- Assistant General Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What qualification to you get by completing this course?
Kindly note that Learners who successfully complete this course will be awarded a Diploma in Sports Management.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Patrycja Mlynarczyk asked:
Hi. Is there certificate included in the price?
Yes, Kindly note that Learners who successfully complete this course will be awarded a Diploma in Sports Management & certificate fee is included in the course fee.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hello there, What is supposed to do with this NUS extra-discount card? many thanks.
Kindly note that when you obtain the NUS extra-discount card you are entitled to discounts and offers from various service providers.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.