Staff Training Solutions
Diploma in PR Level 4
**Diploma in PR Level 4****Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body**.
Explore the exciting and ever-changing world of the successful PR professional with this exclusive Diploma in PR. Staff Training Solutions is proud to offer our most advanced Diploma in PR for ambitious candidates looking to build rewarding PR careers for life!
One of the most dynamic, diverse and demanding contemporary professions, PR is responsible for moulding and shaping a brand’s image. Regardless of whether or not the organisation works directly with the public, the way it is perceived in the public eye can and will affect its performance, relevance and stability. When a business of any kind falls out of favour with the public, it becomes difficult to remain afloat. By contrast, build a strong and positive brand image in the eyes of the public and the rewards can be limitless. Positive PR has the potential to propel small and unknown businesses to global stardom in an instant. Unsurprisingly therefore, those who know how to put PR to work for the benefit of an organisation are considered business assets of priceless value.
This intensive Diploma in PR Level 4has been designed to mould and shape the high-flying PR gurus of the future. With no specific or knowledge or experience required, the roles and responsibilities of PR professionals are gradually introduced, along with the skills, talents and character traits needed to succeed in this incredible field.
Master the art of influencing public opinion and there’s no telling where your career could take you!
Diploma in PR Level 4
Diploma in PR-Course Benefits
When studying for an advanced Diploma in PR Level 4 with Staff Training Solutions, every learner benefits from:
- All learning materials and supporting documentation required to complete the course provided as standard – no additional expenses or purchases required.
- The opportunity to study in your own time and at your own pace for an fully-accredited diploma from a recognised awarding body.
- Complete flexibility with no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about – ideal for those with active lifestyles and busy schedules.
- 24/7 access to our exclusive online learning platform, allowing you to study from any location and any device with an Internet connection.
- The complete commitment of our exclusive tutors and the wider Staff Training Solutions student support team throughout your studies.
Diploma in PR-Learning Objectives
The primary objective of this outstanding Diploma in PR Level 4is to provide ambitious candidates with the targeted skills, knowledge and professional insights required to succeed in high-level PR. Whether looking to secure your first professional position in a PR setting or a current member of the workforce in pursuit of promotion, this fully-accredited course could make all the difference. PR is a dynamic professional field that combines marketing, people management and a variety of interconnected responsibilities. This exclusive Diploma in PR provides a comprehensive yet accessible overview of the profession and its role in a corporate setting.
Over the course of 12 inspiring modules, candidates are walked through the contemporary public relations profession, exploring what it is PR professionals do on a daily basis and why PR has the potential to be so influential. A variety of essential PR tools and resources are introduced, along with a breakdown of the PR code of ethics, essential crisis management skills, the importance of strong media relations, how to produce key PR materials and so much more besides.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will benefit from an array of new skills, talents and knowledge including:
- How PR contributes to a brand’s wider success and performance
- The risks associated with negative PR
- How public opinion can be managed and manipulated in many ways
- PR crises management and prevention skills
- The importance of building strong media relations
- Familiarity with key PR tools, materials and standards
- The importance of ethics in public relations
- Exceptional communication and time-management skills
- The confidence to work in PR at the highest level
Diploma in PR-Course Outline
This intensive yet digestible Diploma in PR Level 4is delivered across 12 modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- Diploma in PR-Module 1 - Introduction to Public Relations
- Diploma in PR-Module 2 - Public Relations Concepts
- Diploma in PR-Module 3 - Management and Organisation of Public Relations
- Diploma in PR-Module 4 - Public Relations as Planned Communication
- Diploma in PR-Module 5 - Public Relations Tools & Methods
- Diploma in PR-Module 6 - Production of Public Relations Material
- Diploma in PR-Module 7 - Corporate Public Relations
- Diploma in PR-Module 8 - Media Relations
- Diploma in PR-Module 9 - Internal Communications
- Diploma in PR-Module 10 - Issues Management and Public Affairs
- Diploma in PR-Module 11 - Crisis Management and Public Relations
- Diploma in PR-Module 12 - Ethics and Professionalism in Public Relations
Who is this course for?
This advanced Diploma in PRLevel 4is ideally-suited to anyone looking to build a rewarding lifelong career in high-level PR. Designed with complete flexibility and accessibility in mind, our exclusive Diploma in PR is perfect for newcomers and existing members of the workforce alike. From job seekers to PR workers in pursuit of promotion to business owners and entrepreneurs looking to improve their PR skills, the teachings of this course could prove invaluable.
With Staff Training Solutions, candidates are free to learn in their own time and at their own pace, with absolutely no deadlines to worry about at any time. All of our courses are open to ambitious candidates on a global basis, with all course materials, assignments and assessments accessible 24/7 via our exclusive digital learning platform.
With the help of Staff Training Solutions, the career you’ve been dreaming of could be right at your fingertips!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners.
Endorsed certificate from Ofqual’s regulated Awarding Body
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed E-certificate by paying £95 accreditation fee.
Certificate of Completion from STS
Certificate of Completion from STS (soft copy) can be claimed for £10. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25 + postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK)
Upon successful completion of our Diploma in PRLevel 4, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Public Affairs Manager
- Public Affairs Specialist
- Public Information Assistant
- Public Information Officer
- Public Information Specialist
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Public Relations Director
- Public Relations Manager
- Public Relations Specialist
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.