At a time where the internet and digital marketing have transformed the entire world of business, content marketing is a tool that you can use for the growth and advancement of the organisation you work for or your business, as well as your career.
Why consider 1Training?
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility makes it a superior learning method.
- Understand the principles and benefits of content marketing
- Learn how to build a content marketing strategy that wins
- Understand how to create content that is SEO friendly
- How to work with websites and profiles and developing them
- User-generated content
- How to create content that is applicable to each social media platform
- How to increase visibility, drive traffic and footfall through content marketing
- Module 01- Introduction to Content Marketing
- Module 02- The Benefits of Content Marketing
- Module 03- Content Marketing Strategy Development
- Module 04- Search Engine Optimization
- Module 05- Website and Profiles
- Module 06- External Sites 1
- Module 07- External Sites 2
- Module 08- User generated Content
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Diploma in Content Marketing – Level 4.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Who is this course for?
This Diploma in Content Marketing is great for anybody who already has experience in the content marketing field or for somebody who is looking to build a career in the world of digital marketing. This program is a competitive qualification that can help you gain a set of dynamic skills that can bring you multiple opportunities of career growth.
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a sound understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
- A background in content or digital marketing would be a definite advantage
- Content Marketer – £22,000 per annum
- Content Writer – £20,323 per annum
- Content Manager – £28,660 per annum
- Content Strategist – £35.952 per annum
- Content Marketing Manager – £31,061 per annum
- Marketing Specialist – £28,209 per annum
- Digital Marketing Manager – £31,686 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.